Reviews for The Keepsake
Eli42 chapter 20 . 3/1
GREAT fic!
suzy 2010 chapter 20 . 2/27
Thanks for sharing your story,although it took a long time to write. It's certainly different, but in a good way. Edward and Bella got everything they wanted and more. Even Bella didn't have to give up a thing to keep Edward. Well Done!
Malengitus chapter 20 . 1/20
I'm rather late to the party, but this entire story was just beautiful
Arabianwolflove chapter 18 . 1/12
so. many. tears.
Arabianwolflove chapter 6 . 1/10
Hi there, I will most definitely review your story in better detail when I am done but I just want to say that

"It's something I have to consider. Something I have to accept. And I can't let all my thoughts, my decisions, my life, revolve around something that might not happen. I did that once before, I won't do it again. I can't."

has got to be some of the realist shit I have read in a long while on here. 2 years ago I lived my revolving around this one guy. He made me happy when talked but he hurt me as well when I was ignored. I finally told the dude what he meant to me last year and took control of my life. I didn't wait for shit. It's how I received my first kiss. A lot things happened a few months later and I basically became Bella when Edward left her, a hallow shell. I am now back with much happiness or hopen but I raised myself without having something like this happen. Though, surprisingly, it doesn't make me wistful any more c:
Breaking Aurora chapter 4 . 1/9
This is my 2nd time reading through this story - not sure if I ever reviewed this chapter the first time, but I loved it :-) Seeing Edward so different, so carefree is just wonderful. There's so many wonderful things about this story that give me so many good *feels* :-) Thank you again for your wonderful stories!
Lame attempt at some angst there...should have been epov and after he got to the the truck...he Shouldn't have found her right away
jk chapter 4 . 1/6
She's sooooo akward!
jk chapter 3 . 1/6
Funny how the whole mate thing was bullshit huh...if she was his mate then shed be Hus mate now ...sucks to be you bella! And your pathetic by the way...you come off desperate just like every other skank...why not set yourself apart and not want him
Paolina Beke H chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
That was beautiful, thanks so much for sharing it
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
omg I haven't been this excited about a story ever
swan0456 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Loved this story! I really like the twist to the original story. Good job and thanks for writing it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
That was an awesome story. Enjoyed every chapter. Your characters were wonderful. They had matured and grown because of the things they had gone through. So much more likeable. Alexander is adorable. Like him much better than Renesmee. Definitely a story I will read again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Not surprised that the new and improved Edward was happy to see Bella. Like that they are able to communicate so much better. The house will be a good place for the baby should they have one. Looks like Kim and Jared will be okay too. Very nice that Edward was able to surprise Bea for New Years.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Bella actually thinking about and facing reality is an awesome thing. No doubt the Pack will put forth a believeable reason why Jared has left the res. Bella wants her forever with Edward. She may or may not bring a child into their life. They will make he decision together.
5,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »