Reviews for The Keepsake
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Very convoluted yet simple.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very intriguing.
justwhatever xx chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
Hi Sue,

I want to thank you so much for writing this story ) It's definitely one of the best I've read so far especially for one that takes a spin off the Twilight storyline. I kinda wish that Stephenie Meyer can somehow read your story haha. Thanks again!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 12/7/2014
I'm currently recovering from surgery so I couldn't review. But I have to tell you how much I love this story. It has everything in it! I love it when they found each other again and the way they both matured. I truly love this EDWARD with all my heart. I was thrilled to see him get everything he always wanted after so many hardships in his life both before and after he became a vampire. Bella was amazing as well with her strength to carry on during and after many trials. I loved the jokes, the sex, and most of all I loved your amazing plot. So different and exiting! I just love your writing and will check your "real" fiction out. Just think, you wrote your first book, amazing! I don't know you but I am proud of you! God Bless,
Anita
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Rollercoaster here. Just wanted to say this was yet again, another amazing fic. I didn't think I'd made it through chapter 18/19 it was giving me anxiety but the good kind that makes you said but eager for the happy parts. Anywhere, I have read them all now and theyre amazing. Your fics, I mean. I've never felt so emotionally drawn to a fic as yours have done to me repeatedly.
Oulous chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Genuinely, the most touching fanfic I've read. Like warm hugs and lingering kisses from a loved one. You are gifted and your writing is a blessing.
cuteorama chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
Beautiful!
Curls4twilight chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Loved this story! I usually only read all human stories but I'm really glad I read this. I enjoyed the plot and the different way things happened. Very interesting how Edward's memory was lost and his gift. Liked the twist of Kim being bitten as well. The ending was so sweet and I'm happy that Renée was let in on the truth! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Im alway so surprised to find extraordinary stories after 3 years plus of reading FanFiction. This is one! Thank-you for your hard work and time :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
AHHHH! I loved it! Amazing. Writing and loved the twist on the whole story. I never really thought about how their relationship was while they were dating in Forks. Really cool. Thanks. \( 3 )/
JasmineDragon22 chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
Love love love. Just...love :)
boopgirl chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Wonderful Story. Great Job!
michigangal0223 chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
enjoyed reading
Ticcing Bat chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
Truly beautiful
Ticcing Bat chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
maybe i missed reading this story because it was not complete it makes my heart and stomach Clench i love it.
5,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »