Reviews for The Keepsake
NanaWillbur chapter 9 . 4/12
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhmazing! So tender, I can't stand it! Very good, good story!
NanaWillbur chapter 8 . 4/12
My heart is completely broken, can't even try to know how the two of them must feel!
NanaWillbur chapter 7 . 4/12
OMGosh! I did not see that coming! Wow! He gave her time to think about the fast cars remark, but this? I am loving your story! Let's continue!
NanaWillbur chapter 5 . 4/11
Your story makes me smile!
NanaWillbur chapter 4 . 4/11
I am loving this Edward and I am hopeful for his and Bella's future!
NanaWillbur chapter 2 . 4/11
OMGoodness, I LOVE this!
NanaWillbur chapter 1 . 4/11
OMGoodness! Great start!
sillybilly4 chapter 20 . 3/29
michelle.hunter.750 chapter 20 . 3/26
I absolutely loved this. I of course am a huge twilight fan but I always wanted for more of their ending that didn't seem so final and far fetched. I felt that the life you gave them was beautiful and to keep her family with her new family...just ...ahhhhhh. ty so much!
bearygirl chapter 20 . 3/22
Loved this story, thanks for sharing.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 3/21
I found many things interesting, refreshing and just so satisfying about the details in this story. In this last chapter one that is brought to my mind is Edward taking his name back, forming his own family and his relationship with Carlisle appears less fatherly than good friends. Although I like this, says a lot about how Edward has grown as a character,... but I miss that Edward doesn't have that father figure, and Carlisle isn't a grandfather to Alex. Also having Renee just show up, seeking her daughter out and finding her a sort of made sense that this Renee would be ok with something otherworldly.
I'm happy that Bella got to enjoy some of her human family life and in turn sharing this with Edward.
But above all else I loved this particular love story between this Edward and Bella. It was beautiful, and rich, and gave both characters that much more...I guess it's simple to say, this story was very well written because the reader cared about the characters and cheered them on and felt their emotions.
Thank you again for keeping this wonderful tale here. xo
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 3/21
This is my second reading of this lovely and enchanted story. I haven't been able to review most chapters because apparently I'd done that on the first go round. Reading it again was even better than the first time around for some reason. I so loved these two, this Edward and Bella were just perfect. So much better than most others. I loved their journey and how the characters grew and I loved the more adult version of the Twilight plot. I mostly enjoyed your new twists too. I could go on but I'm just hopeful this chapter isn't one I reviewed last time because I want to thank you for keeping this precious story here for readers like myself to read it, whether for the first time or for multiply times.
Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 3/21
I couldn't love this Edward anymore than I do. Running after that bus and the silly jokes...he's a dream.
smook chapter 20 . 3/19
What a lovely story, I loved that it was different, kind, loving! Thx you
lola0930 chapter 20 . 3/8
This was just brilliant, thanks for sharing. I like your Edward much better!
5,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »