Reviews for The Keepsake
smiley5656 chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
I just wanted to say this was amazing story! I could not put it down! It is one of my all time fav ! Bravo!
rachash chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
I just found this story yesterday...could not stop reading it. Just finished. You did a beautiful job with this. I love the "Portland Edward." I love how it ends...she does not have to give up everything. I am sooooooo glad I found this in its finished state. I honestly don't think I could wait for each chapter to be published. You are a very talented writer. Loved this story!
kalizivis chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
So frustrating!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wtf?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Woooooo totally forgot about that! What is she going to say? Omg...I'm thinking...what if that were me...what would I say?!
elenalena chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
Oh I just realized I hadn't signed in..so my previous comment must have gone thru anonymous...oh well so what had him curious?! Loving this!
helenm42 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Wow! What a beautiful piece of writing. I Could really picture Edward struggling to understand his feelings here and can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
Great work.
Thanks.
Debby-1957 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
What an unusual premise for a story! He fell in love with her again, even without the silent mind and her scent. I liked how he saw the bite scar on her arm, and the surprise with Renee at the end. I liked everything about this story.

The story had humor scattered throughout, and that made the story even more of a pleasure to read. For example, the joking about the lime-green bedroom was a lot of fun to read. "What color will your room be, Edward?" And then when the head fell off of her snowman. "That was meant to happen. Performance art." Very funny!

The main characters seemed true to the books, and that was very nice. The extra characters were great, for example, the other bookstore employees. Then you showed the main characters learn and grow from the things that happen around them. It seemed equivalent to what the characters had to learn in New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I appreciated that! I also appreciated the lighter 'M' rating. You included lots of love and affection instead of too many embarrassing details. Thank you for that!

I loved 'Distractions' and will look forward to reading your other stories. There are only three stories in your favorites and I've read one, "The Blessing and the Curse". Have you read "Glitch" or "O Positive" by Quothme? Or any story by Lady Gwynedd?

Anyway, I loved your story, thank you!
2lulu2 chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
*sigh*
I don't really know what to say. My our story touched me and made my month. :) Thank you so much for writing!
2lulu2 chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
Ooohh my gosh! You are gifted windchimes. That was an amazing chapter among amazing chapters! You write Edward so well, Bella too. And I love all the little details that make your story perfect. Like the boys competing during blizzards to see who can throw a baseball farthest. You're a superb storyteller. Thank you for this treasure! Their relationship is so sweet and romantic. You had me smiling like a good so often. :)
2lulu2 chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
Oh my gosh. You're the best, best, best!
2lulu2 chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
I love how the story isn't over and there have been a lot of good surprises to the plot.
2lulu2 chapter 16 . 9/15/2014
That end was so touching. I love their new relationship. I'm going to look up your book!
2lulu2 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Congratulations on winning that competition!
2lulu2 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014