Reviews for The Keepsake
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/9
I can't believe that I'm reading this story again, but I just loved it, so here I go again!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/9
Its torture watching these two find their way but also very sweet...
AnakinSmom chapter 20 . 1/4
As much as I love Twilight I almost wish you had written it. I love this ending so much and the fact that Jacob isn't an integral part of their lives thrilled me beyond imagination.
Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful story with all of us.
JennBolden9598 chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
What a beautiful story. I just love this.
wwechic1619 chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
I have never cried so many good and bad tears and felt so connected to a fanfic story...and I've been reading them since 2009. I have no words except for wishing it could go on forever. I can't wait to read your original story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Le sigh... So many ups and downs and then laughs and love. This has been one of the best stories I've read...and I've read a LOT of them here over the years.

Thank you for taking time from your real life to write this wonderful love story, to share your magical imagination, and appease us of ours. You are truly appreciated. Moo... ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
I loved it when Edward wrote the love letter to Bella. Then when she went to Alaska and he took her to see the gorgeous stars, and then gave them to her for Christmas. That was so beautiful!

OMG! Then Alice going to the music store and buying the trombone! LOL! Then asking for it to be gift wrapped...I really did burst out laughing! Too danged funny!

And Edward surprised her by coming home...and they got the house! And she got Edward. :) Lucky heifer. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Wow! So much happened in this chapter! It was so sad, then heartbreaking and now it ends on a very happy note. During the bus trip I was listening to Pachelbel Canon in D, which fit so nicely!

I was so busy at work today that I didn't get a chance to look into finding your book but I will! I absolutely love your writing so I look forward to obtaining a copy...and finding you on fb if you're still there since I am reading this a year or more after completion.

I truly adore this story. It's been a wonderful read and I love your imagination with these characters. I love that they have the original foundations but have been uplifted and given new meaning, especially Edward. I love him in this story, and Bella. They have matured and truly understand unconditional love.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Everything was just so hunky-dory with the wedding plans and baby talk then BAM! I got a little sad when Bella was talking with Sue on the phone, then totally lost it when she was talking with Jacob. Then Jacob shows up at the apartment and Bella's whole dream life falls apart in minutes. But deep down she must remember that Edward loves her more than anything and will return to her. For a wedding. For a lifetime. No matter what.

I laughed so hard when they made the wedding date announcement and Alice goes full throttle. LOL She always makes me laugh, plus Emmett's comments. What a pair!
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Thank you for the book info. I'm going to find it! Congrats, again!

I had to laugh quite a few times in this chapter. Edward has such a great sense of humor, which is very heartwarming. The thumb wars in the library was great. Then the news from Joham is positive. Edward and Bella have really come a long way in discussing and coming to terms with situations. The openness is a great change for them both.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Jacob and Beth will be married and taking care of one another. Charlie and Sue are taking care of each other. Renee has Phil. And now Bella has the flu, which is what killed Edward's parents and himself so no wonder he is going to freak out a little, or a lot. Then there's Joham coming for a visit. And on top of that a wedding in less than four weeks!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
My heart just melted and soared all at the same time. Edward is slowly accepting who he was, and living for who he is now, and loving Bella wholly.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
A few years late but congratulations on your original fic at TWCS! That's so wonderful! I can't wait to hear more about it. :) If it's still there, or wherever it is, I would love to read it. I will go look for it this weekend under your name at TWCS or when I read more about it. Congrats!

OMG! Edward remembers! And he can hear minds again. It's so bittersweet. I bet Alice is having a heart attack. lol Bless Edward's heart. I so feel for him in this story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Nature moved really fast, didn't she?! lol Yea for the new Edward! And Bella!

I can't believe people would make comments about the pill. It's a story. Make believe. Let it go.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Wowza! I can't get over the difference in the two Edward's but I'm certainly not complaining! In just one night they've said, felt and done more than in the nine months they were together years earlier. And now he wants to be intimate with her. S.E.X people. omg. lol Hell to the yeah! Go Bella!
5,373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »