Reviews for The Keepsake
onetree chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Is it too soon to reread this story hehehe
This is my fav chapter, your last line literally is mindblowing!
onetree chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Love it (as always) :-)
onetree chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
You make me shake my phone excitedly all the time as I read all your ExB loveliness and I'm LOVING IT
onetree chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
Your stories are mindblowingly good!
onetree chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
The pure amazingness and awesomeness of this story is too much to handle!
onetree chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
The two hours before I finally convince myself to go to sleep are dedicated to these fine words you've posted here :) LOVE YOUR STORIES
onetree chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I get more and more entranced by your stories as I read each one! You're truly truly a really good writer, please continue posting!
Sooz88 chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Bravo! Thx for sharing ur wonderful stories, I love them all! xx
Sunnyincolorado chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
Such a beautiful story. The characters are mature and so well written. And original. This is the first one I've read with this plot. This story is definently a keeper that I plan to re-read.
pauleen chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I love this story. It's been awhile since I've picked it up. But the chapters are long enough for me to indulge and linger. I know I'll come back to it soon. I like how bella and edward come together intimately and that they are trying to not repeat their past mistakes. Now she has what he acually died from. I wonder if he is still a carrier even since then. This is getting good.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
This was incredible, best vampire Edward EVER! I loved the more down to earth, softer Edward. I wanted to kidnap him and take him to Isle Esme. It was an incredible, wonderful read. I have read a lot of ff and yours is the second best I have read. I loved the humor, I laughed so hard at all the jokes Edward told just because they made him so endearing and precious (interupting cow was my favorite, just thinking of Edward saying moo cracked me up and I think about it at odd times and start laughing!). Your story was like a gift and I thank you for it
smiley5656 chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
I just wanted to say this was amazing story! I could not put it down! It is one of my all time fav ! Bravo!
rachash chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
I just found this story yesterday...could not stop reading it. Just finished. You did a beautiful job with this. I love the "Portland Edward." I love how it ends...she does not have to give up everything. I am sooooooo glad I found this in its finished state. I honestly don't think I could wait for each chapter to be published. You are a very talented writer. Loved this story!
kalizivis chapter 3 . 10/9/2014