Reviews for The Keepsake
Michaelmas54 chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
I've just started reading this story after a recommendation by lovely Rita on Rob Attack. I shall write and thank her. A great start so far - I'm looking forward to reading the rest over the next few days. Thank you for sharing.
njwriter62 chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
Lovely story! So many interesting turns. Thanks for sharing it!
twifansp chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
I hav the e vya . .b.n ,. now cc . nn
g j mnnhh. nt.m y.
by Jim bbnb xc bb C. c. cccvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc. .. cxv. b. nnnnb. . .. omj ,v, bb,,, b.v. b,b,cvm,, bm c.c c,, v,cc. gbg gg. yyyygbt tt t t tsset by the b. z bxh yb.
n . mnjnkvvk .h. h. I btt b t
NanaWillbur chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
Thank you for your awesome story! I love it and your writing! Be blessed!
jk chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
I don't fucking understand why he would consider kate fucking whore denali after what?90 years of being a vamp...its not like he hasn't known her allllllll this time...if it was to be anyone I think it should have been tanwhore just cause its always been her you know? and how fucking dare kate try to hook up with Edward when Tanya wants him...so much for being sisters huh kate? you nasty fucking whore
jk chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
I was going to Alaska to fuck kate...oh ok

I love how he considered being with tanwhore in the before bella period...then kate after bella...whos next whoreward? irina? Carmen? Heidi?
jk chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
I'm sorry did I read that right? did Edward Cullen almost fuck kate denali?
I'm supper surprised it wasn't Tanya!

and gross by the way...kates a used up whore just like her sisters
jk chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
I don't get it...the stupid jokes...the making bella even more pathetic with her..."your going?""" panic shit she does...she comes off soooooo clingy, shes not giving Edward anything to stay for!
and I don't get why shes bothering! he left your ass bella! he said he didn't fucking want you!
jk chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Edward comes off as a aloof asshole...bella should just move on...she can do better then assward...nothing like trying to make a guy fall inlove with you that HAS ALREADY LEFT YOUR ASS...bella is a fucking pathetic snot
jk chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
I really don't understand why bella is all "i have to tell him!"
why bella? that prick left you and now he doesn't even remember you! fuck him!
and anyway he wanted to move forward and forget you so now he has...I say let him!

but really? if bella is his mate...wouldn't he see that when he saw her outside the library? I guess the term "mates" means jack shit in your story huh
jk chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
what the fuck is that? he doesn't see her for years...only to purposely drop her book mark...then take it back from her and act like he doesn't know her?

I was so embarrassed for her when she introduced herself to him...um...its bella...
NO SHIT? LOL
trekgeezer chapter 20 . 5/20/2016
Once again, your story made me laugh and cry. The dialog you write is just so excellent! Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.
NanaWillbur chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
Great chapter! Thank you!
NanaWillbur chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
OMGosh, such awesome writing and a really great story! Edward had to lay it all down and on the line for Bella in that they won't be living in a bubble after this. I hate that their sweet Christmas Eve wedding has to be cancelled, but you know that is life. LOVE, love, love Melanie Moreland (Edward's Eternal), too! I will be checking out your website, too! Best Wishes! 5/18/16
NanaWillbur chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
It broke my heart, in a loving way, how Edward took such care of Bella with the flu thinking she could die...then again, as he told her of losing his family to the flu...such a good, heartfelt story...puts a big spin on what was and what now is for the love they share! AWESOME story/writing!
5,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »