Reviews for Hurricane Love
real nice xD
shadowreaperzx24 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
more more more
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Good
The Red Star chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Another good chapter. Honestly, I'm surprised there aren't more stories with this pairing. With some amount of skill, there's a lot of potential for it. Juvia's shyness and relative lack of social skills and Naruto's hyperactivity would make for interesting interactions, as you've shown. I look forward to seeing the next chapter!

Forever in the Sky,

The Red Star
purpledemon431 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
this is a really good story cant wait to see more!
VenRaider chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I can see potential in this. It definitely caught my eye. Hope to see more chapters to come.
VenRaider chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
A new story They keep coming and coming. I like this a new crossover that works.
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
I like it's really good
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I like it
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i love juvia... please continue!
Savoxgut chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
another incredible story, just great to be the first chapter, but even by the couple, is very interesting, really, I will follow

I'll be waiting for the next chapter

bye
Demonwithasoul chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Nice story, hope you update soon
purpledemon431 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this is really good there hasn't really been any naruto/juvia stories so please keep it up!
alchemists19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
A very well written story that i cant wait to read more of. Loving the pairing idea and can't wait for more. REally glad you are writing this. As for grammer and others i saw no mistakes and it is well written.
wingofpain chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
not a bad chapter, but the beginning is exactly the same (or few change) as the battle between gray and her.

But it's very well write (as always). But it's surprising me that you don't do a harem.(But i prefer one pairing over a harem, just my opinion)

But something is funny... when i read fic, i saw your pseudo almost every day )

PS: Do you know the game league of legend? With the amount of goodlooking girl in this game, I was almost expecting a story on this

(I didn't tell you to do a new story or anithing, It was just to know if maybe one day you will do a story on this...just for curiosity.)