Reviews for Opposites Attract
bitterbeauty813 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I love the story so far! It's amazing! I can't wait for more! Please update when you can!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Yay! You updated! Nice chapter!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Wooh-hoo! Elementals! I love the idea; update soon!
NOT A PICKLE chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
So glad the new chapter is up. Hope to see more soon
twilighttimefan chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Please keep writing it sounds like it's going to be an exciting story :)
NOT A PICKLE chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
I love the new take on the story. I followed the original and I can easily say I'm looking foreword to this version.
Hinata's Shadow1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
This is pleasantly and surprisingly good. I've seen the basics of this story elsewhere, but never executed quite as well as this. I do hope that you decide to continue this story as I will eagerly await new chapters! Please keep up the good work.
SoulMore chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You deleted all the chapters and started again! I can't belive it, but I have to say I like how this is turning out :) I guess this would be a LOT BETTER that the first one! Axel and Roxas aren't a couple yet...and Roxas isn't friends with the others elementals I suppose?
I have a feeling this is gonna be interesting and much better :) Can't wait for more, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :3

With love p3lu54
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
OMG! You have deleted alll the chapters and started a different story with the same concept and I have to say...I LOVE IT! It's totally different from the original one! Hope you continue, I think this would be better :) :) :) And Roxas and Axel aren't boyfriends yet...humm interesting I'm excited :3

Update soon, with love: p3lu54
twilighttimefan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Please keep writing i really want to c how this pans out :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
I suppose that's okay...
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
FAN!
Noumouni chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 8D I KNEW IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT ! 8D Nobody can stop their love è.é XD
NimaShi-mi chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
i knew it! Axel wouldn't really hate Roxas!