Reviews for One Year
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 1/21
Interesting plot indeed.
NATARYA chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I don't know if you are fan of RanmaxAkane but I prefer the RanmaxShampoo simply because I don't like Akane, she is a tomboy.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Well, well, soldier...

This was AW3SOME!

Any fic with Akane six feet under right off the bat is great by itself, but combined with RanmaxShampoo?

X3 Hell. Freakin'. YESH! :DDDDDD Shampoo WINS!

Oh yeah, and LOL at the mention of Nodoka. I wouldn't mind if these two lovebirds took that next step in another fic! ;D

N-I-CE work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
adakun13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
You mentioned Shampoo's curse being cured, does that mean Ranma's is cured too? If so, I don't really like that. I prefer when he does have the curse, or is even locked, to show that one of the girls still love him for who he is. Other than that, it's a good one shot.
Wickzy Doll chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This was a really excelent story I never like to pass up RanmaxShampoo stories especially since there hasn't been many updates or new ones lately but I loved this story just excellent and awesome you should really make this more than a one shot story
Richard Ryley chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Very nice. I've never felt that a Ranma/Shampoo match would work with either Ranma or Shampoo remaining as they are, but Akane's death would certainly cause a transformation in Ranma. And if Shampoo changed as shown here, putting Amazon honor and tradition aside in the name of her love for Ranma, I could see her changing as well.

The only issue I have with this story is all the attempts Shampoo made to harm Akane in the final chapters. It would probably have been hard for Ranma to overlook that. But if this turned out with Akane dying, maybe Shampoo was struck harder by her part in it, particularly the parts where she was under mind control. Certainly, she would never have harmed Akane after Jusendo or at the wedding, since that would never have happened. So perhaps she was as deeply affected by Akane's death as Ranma.

If I were going to write a Ranma/Shampoo story, this is the way I would do it, with Shampoo forsaking her past and traditions for the freedom represented by following her own path as a martial artist.
Daxel chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great One-Shot my friend!

If you want to write a full story go ahead!, God knows we need more Ranma/Non-Akane stories.

Believe, me lots of people will read your fic.

Keep writing!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Very excellent.
R.T.Stephens chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Not a bad little slice of life story here. Short, true, but to the point and it was sweet. And I never pass up a Ranma x Shampoo story.

Quite a lot of changes here to be sure. If you ever plan to flesh this out, I'll certainly be taking a look.

Good job!