Reviews for Dungeon Crawling in Fuyuki
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Damn.
solitare chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I call BS on that Dragon. I really doesn't fit in this story at all and just ruins a potentially good ending for no reason. Also, I call BS on Dumbledore being that powerful. John killed Heracles in physical combat and absorbed Gilgamesh's EX rank noble one should be able to curbstomp him that easily (maybe ORT though).
gg chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I know that you are not going to continue this series, but I just wanted you to know that I had a blast reading them
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Cool
Godogma chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Yeah, the first of these made it to my favorites list... Then you mysteriously amped up the capabilities of Fumbledore and otherwise set about completely crapping on the main character / yourself until it wasn't really all that fun to read anymore.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh god, now for Sailor Moon, neh? Well, still want to see how this comes out! Got any more?!
Beyogi chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cool story, I'd like to read more about this.

Beyogi
Twigon chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Why did you leave this series, it's AWESOME. Seriously, you took two different universes plus DnD and made them work. Let me repeat that, you MADE THEM WORK. Most people struggle with one. I can't even guess how awesome a story about John being stuck in cat form would have been.

I'm seriously sad that you didn't continue this, now. I really shouldn't have read past the first one.

Bah, you probably get enough 'why did you leave' reviews, let alone the various 'hope you update soon' reviews from people who either didn't bother to or ignored the very clear 'Not going t be Continued' warning you put up.

Kinda like what I'm doing now.
de.atinhotmail chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Its pretty sad that this piece is being discarded, if only because you could probably get him to another series as well, Sailor Moon, for instance, has precedent of a talking cat, and there's more than that.
exodore chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
that was one of the most amazing thing I have ever read. I just blew through you Dungeon Crawl series in a day. if you ever feel like continuing this, that would be amazing.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
What I am seeing just right there is that your poor OC just get pulled out before Dumbass's geas could fully affect so he got pulled into doing another heroic act that he sort of messed up at the end but not enough to truly be bad and then got sent back the the first summon world with Harry and lynn?

And I know you probably get plenty of this, but I am hoping you restart this particular series instead of moving on after Brutal harry...

Also, thanks for posting this blip you found.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Geez, and I thought other people tortured their characters obsessively.
Nero200 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I know you said that you wouldn't be continuing, but I just want to make a guess that the next world was Familiar of Zero?
Brilliant story in any case, I think I prefer this style of your writing to your 2 HP story's, the point of view is more fun
ChaosKitsune chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I can see this going many ways. Supernatural skills blocked, two geas, cat form, drop off in a foreighn place. Does he keep the heroic spirit ability to astralize, his skills such as hide & move silently, his braces, psycrystal, whatever that ring is. He could end up in the Naruto world- sage of Six paths (psion Ki Chakra) or the Daimyo Wife's cat (Suffer genin, suffer!), become Dead Pool from Marvel (brain rape philosopher stone regen), mentor cat in another series, etc. Your writing skills have improved. Maybe you should bind all these related stories together. Interesting read, reminded me of Dresden Files with a lot more action.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was great chapter.
A lot better then last one.

I wonder what's next.