Reviews for Dungeon Crawling in Fuyuki
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
To sum up. Over the course of two days and two epic encounters, our hero is left:

-With addled brains and really messed up wiring

-Unable to visit Magical Britain without permission from Albus 'Greater Good' Dumbledore

-Unable to interfere with Albus 'Righteous Zealot' Dumbledore's plans on Harry Potter in any way, shape, and form

-Epic-spell-magic-ability-barred (though it doesn't remove his extraordinary ones)

-Transformed into a seemingly ordinary cat (which takes care of most extraordinary abilities)

-And chucked to who-knows-where by a dimension-hopping Force Dragon (implying a really wide range of where he could end up)

Sucks to be John. Note to self - if I ever get to be a moderate-high level I will have a triple-anti-magic-field-protected neck pouch on the inside of which will be five tokens that have a cast/day on-user spells, activateable by pressing on them. They will be Mage's Disjunction, Heal, Greater Dispel, Break Enchantment, and Remove Curse.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Still cool. Now he's a cat. An EPIC BOSS cat. Yeah...
Millennium Collector chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I'm sorry to say this, but this entry is the biggest fail I have ever seen... and I mostly frequent the FORUMS...
Judah chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Enjoyed this series so far. Might want to note that #2, while not 'completed' as such, segues directly into this one.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
... I can see where this is going.

Heh.

You've inspired me, or should I say tempted me, to write my own version. Mmm, Lunar Exalted powers... Well, Solars have some pretty Awesome stuff, but nothing beats the ability to transform into a flying, virtually invulnerable mountain of claws, eyes, tentacles and teeth.

We'll see if I can actually get something sufficiently coherent for me to post.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
In the end, John got kicked like a pussy. And that's even true!

It's good, but alway in the end, John lose. Well, 2nd ad 3rd series of it, he did.

I'm glad you're not continuing this, I was hoping you stop after the 1st one but meh. It's hard to keep seeing this.
Rexnos chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
All your D&D stories make me wish I knew more about it. I've played a little with a few of my friends, but I know more about role playing than about rules and regulations. I guess that would make me a more fun player, but I know I'd really get a kick out of making a character I created very powerful. The fun factor would jump exponentially if I could drop said character in any old world of my choosing.

In any case, more fun stuff. It was a bit rough, but that's understandable considering you dredged it from the abyss. Not much in the way of character development or detailed battle sequences, but you certainly have the potential to go back and add them if you wish. I'd like to see how Rin or Shirou would interact with John given more time.

Then again, I'm also more interested in the hijinks Joshua and Louise are getting into, so I'd much rather you funnel your effort over there. I'll always welcome the jaunts of the dungeon crawler, but he'd need another full storyline if he wanted to catch my interest to the degree Louise and Joshua have.

Later,

Rex
Selias chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
He got all of his magic blocked and was turned into a cat? That's a pretty odd ending.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Huh, well that was interesting, though the ending really fell flat.
ffn notices chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I don't know much about Fate/Stay Night, but I'm glad to see more of Dungeon Crawler!
Bailey Matutine chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I am confused. Familiar of Zero crossover?

Was that what was going to happen next; John becoming a familiar on the other end of that gate?
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Dude this is an awesome series. I really hope you continue it. :)

Also, this could easily segway into the Louise the Zero series with him being the familiar for Louise or someone else which would be even neater.
Anon42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
John's life really seems to suck, doesn't it? And lolzo, this was a short, but very fun read. You sure you won't continue this series? It's made of win.
tenchifew chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really enjoy this series.

Very interesting take on Fate storyline. Just hoped John would clean up the whole awful mess involving Shinji, Sakura and Rin.

Pissed off epic dragon is always very, very bad news. The loss of abilities and equipment and (probably) being locked in cat form really hurt.

Now I am just asking myself what would happen if Sailor Moon would get John as her cat instead of Luna?

Thank you for writing.
BRD man chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This should be listed as a D&D and Fate/Stay Night crossover, not a D&D and familiar of zero crossover.

Otherwise, nice bit of fun, well done!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »