Reviews for Say You'll Come
Somebody knows chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Loved it! Why'd Artemis go?
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
lol
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Ooh! I love traught! (And today's the first day of spring so happy birthday Dick!)
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
That was pretty sweet. Well done. And poor Dick - working two hours on those hand-drawn Robins...
KMIYAKE chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So cute! I just love their relationship in this. It's perfect.
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Poor Dick, he had to have an annoying rich kid party. XD Well at least one of his best buds decided to show up.
punnylove chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Super cute-Robin and Artemis fun is always very sweet, and you did it very well. Please write more!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ahhhh, the ending was so cute my smile was threatening to break my face. Fantastic fic, my fave pairing :)
Mikaela chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this is amazing! i love it, theirs so dirty talk or swearing. also i like the whole robins face lighting up at the mention of cake XD this is truly a great robin arty story, please keep writing more of this.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Robin was born around March 20, on the first day of spring. That's why he's called Robin.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
love it
nona chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I'm glad you couldn't had to write this because I loved it. There's lots of spitfire but not near enough Rob/Arty fics out there. Really entertaining and I loved their interactions. Great job. Hope you write another one soon.
escaperealityforawhile chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is SO good and beautifully written! Not much else to say, really. But you should write more one shots!
Reena47 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was so cute! Seriously, I loved it. And I'm not even a Robin/artemis fan!