Reviews for Fight, Live, Retaliate
PLEASE! Finish this amazing story!
K3nZ13 chapter 2 . 2/13
The conversations with Robin & Tummy are hilarious!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
This was so cool omg
Dratias chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Woe.. Now this was one hell of a AU. Freaking amazing, man. Incredible job on this, 10/10.
PanicAtTheBatcave chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
I feel your pain, Dick, I have a cold too :(
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
please update soon.
midnightstars12 chapter 15 . 9/27/2015
Squuueee! As much as I love robin nothing is better then angst! Great writting and I liked how you told everything at the ending but it still was a semi mistery and you probably just wrote this out of knowledge,but have you ever been in a situation like that? Becuase I have with my mother and brother and I. Let me just say that I could relate sadly I understood Jason because my older brother would always take the blame for me but me being overly mature I would outwit him and come up with a way that it as my fault. Its so sad that a family has to go thrue something like that to understand each other, but we both still live under the roof and we never fight we are best friends! So I can feel the brotherly ness any who sorry for telling you a bit of my sob story but I'm going to check out your channel know
Guest of honor chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Update the story now so I can see the ending of this story. It's sad but also beautiful. Update now.
Asuka1920 chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
Please continue!
NWing15243 chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
I read this awhile ago and I loved it so I keep rereading it! Is the story abandoned or will you keep it going? I really hope you do because it's amazing!
Airenee chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
Jason's in the story! Awesome!
Yolochic437 chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
Update
Guest22 chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
This is a really good story. Did you abandon it?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
this is so awesome pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease continue it!
macandcheese999 chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
I just love this story! Normally i just pass this kind of story up but this one drew me in. I mean its almost midnight the day before i go back to school but i couldnt stop reading this! It awersome!