Reviews for Turning The World Upside Down
Paperman0 chapter 33 . 4/14/2014
Cliffhanger! You are quite a sadic to end the chapter that way;)

Back to business now.
Jonah seems to be pretty well in character, the fight is really compelling and easy to follow. I'm also glad to see you didn't abuse the "talking to himself" thing.
All in all, I can find only two small faults in this chapter: 1) there are few minor mistakes 2) It's too short.
Hope the next chapter will be out soon, I don't know how much I can wait for it.
See you soon and good work
lucyknight13 chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
that was sad really sad i feel so sorry for Rin :(
lucyknight13 chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
awwwwww that was so nice,but will there be any romance between Rin and Ryoko,i hope so
lucyknight13 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Lol Milo so funny like when it said that Sanji should learn a bit from .
lucyknight13 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
that was so loving this story
Paperman0 chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Finally an update! I was almost starting to despair.
I must say that I noticed the absence of your beta, but the parts who actually needed him/her were few and the story makes more than enough for the form.
The end seems a bit rushed: at first Rin is more dead than alive, then Ryoko talks about that pool and after a short nightmare Rin is cured... That could have deserved some lines more.
Don't take it wrong, by the way. I liked the chapter
Do Hana, Dina and Yukio all join the crew?
4fireking chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
I like how Hana thinks he's cute.
Paperman0 chapter 30 . 11/10/2013
Finished at last! The chapter is as good as ever, but it is so long that it's quite difficult to handle. I enjoied it anyway. I didn't remember that Rin's sword could break and repair itself, I was half expecting Eiko beating him for breaking it. The end however is a big cliffhanger.
So, not only Dira but Hana too joins the crew. Its good, but the sex ratio is shifting too much... Milo will freak out.
See you
Paperman0 chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
It took longer than I expected but, at last, I’m on pair once again. This last arc is really something big, but only its first chapter was complex: introductions are never easy and setting the 3-way fights must have been a challenge. Just a thing: in this chapter is not very clear when the flashback ends, but it’s not even really important, the story is clear anyway. I have got a question though: Trisha’a transformation wasn’t a pistol? Did you changed it or is the tank an evolution of her power?
Now you have no more excuses not to bring in my character.
See you and good work
Paperman0 chapter 26 . 6/9/2013
Dirai s Rin’s childhood friend who appeared in a flashback few chapters ago, but who is Yukio 'Death Walk' Frozen? Has she already appeared? Rin is also getting stranger: since when can he produce black fire?
I'm looking forward to these fights...
Paperman0 chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Since when does Rin has seastone teeth?
Chapter 24 is good, Ryoko being bossy is very funny.
Chapter 25 on the other hand is not you best work: it is not very clear starting from the appearance of Rin.
See you
Paperman0 chapter 23 . 6/7/2013
"Now get ready and fill your stomachs, we are going to face hell on toast when we reach this island." That’s from 300!
So, you started putting linebreakers. The reading is more fluid now.
I really like your fight scenes, but I think you write too much fightings; in the long run you risk of exaggerating.
See you soon.
Paperman0 chapter 18 . 5/22/2013
This last arc is good, even if quite sad in the end. You shold put some space or a line break when the scene changes, it would make the reading more fluent. Other than this, the chapters are very good; the show of strenght in the bar is the scene I liked more.
The new crewmates seems very nice all of them, but I think Ayuka is my favourite for now. Can't wait to see her interact with Milo...

I was wondering a couple of things: was this arc inspired by the Drum Island arc? A snowy island, a mad doctor living in a castle, it looks like it. And: am I wrong or the scene where the cyborg’s head keeps talking before Tobias destroys it is a reference to Alien?
Woodshrew chapter 28 . 4/27/2013
My gosh What a battle, i do quite enjoy a good fight do you not agree? The way you write is great because no one breezes through the obstacles, they all fight and get hurt but still survive (albeit with a few scars)
4fireking chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I like adding a Pacifistia in the first chapter. I hope I spelled it right.