Reviews for Rebound
Conium chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story. The dialogue was awesome and so funny, I felt the characters were all played off each other very well. This story is definitely worth reading.
kitkatkati chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Oh my god, that was fucking amazing, I give it a 15 out of 10
zerofan1256 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
AWESOME! I never knew Kyo x Yuki stories could be this awesome ;) keep writing stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hehe
BeautifullyLovely chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It is, quite possibly, the best Kyo/Yuki one-shot I have read. I really love reading about unusual relationships. The kind where the characters fight each other and never say 'I love you' just because it's implied or the phrase really dosen't hold the same connotation for them as it does for everyone else in the world. I also like how you portrayed Machi. She was a normal girl who you gave a couple quirks, and that kept her from being a truly flat character. When Yuki and Kyo had their big fight I felt all the emotions that Yuki repressed come out, and I had the feeling of being relived when it began. You seem to take their fighting, something that holds them apart, and make it show why they were good for each other in a way. Who else could they argue with like that? A strange thing to say, but it's like the passionate and fiery side of each of them can only truly be set off be the other. One more thing, the way you handled Kyo and Yuki's breakup that happened before the events of the story was something I liked a blame wasn't completely pointed at anyone, because that would just be how the two personalites would react to each other in that situation. I see it as pretty plausible.
mistfur chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I don't know what to say...I really enjoyed it. Sweet.
Biritsu chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Magnifique! It's great I really like it!
TheGoldenViolet chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is by far my favorite KXY fanfiction. I seriously was blushing with fangirl pride by the time I reached the end, thank you so much for posting this!

Violet
AlwaysOlivia chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really liked it. You wrote it very well. I love how you showed how Kyo expresses his love different than a normal person. Keep writing! You're going to be a famous author someday!
Nightwalker365 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This is so good. Please keep writing!
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
aawwwwwwww
elementneko chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I absolutely loved this. Write more? (:
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really enjoyed this. :D

Especially the way Kyo displays his love for Yuki like the end of the story, it's so cute and so Kyo I just love it. :3

You portrayed their characters very well, and you're writing was pretty freaking amazing.

I love them together :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
ah, i absolutely enjoyed this. you did an awesome job! :D
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
... I don't really know what 2 say in this review... oh!

THAT WAS AWESOME! This fic made me sad, mad, and happy throughout. Sad cuz Yuki was depressed and Machi's feelings were a lil hurt. Mad cuz Kyo didn't help and Yuki was being an idiot. Happy cuz in the end Kyo&Yuki got sort of together... oh and Yuki got punched in the eye for his stupidity - he had it comin X)