Reviews for All the Rage
Glynna chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
AMAZING! I totally love this. Such a great, sweet, fluffy and funny fic. :) x
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Awe that was such a sweet fic. Good luck with future works.
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
AHHHHHHHHH WHAT.

WHAT.

WHAAAAT.

THAT WAS AWESOME.

MY LIFE IS ALL COMPLETE AND STUFF.

I WANT A MAN TO DECLARE HIS LOVE FOR ME IN A GRAPE PIT NOW.

YOU'VE RUINED ME.

QUICK, GO WRITE ANOTHER ADORABLE FUTURE!AU FOR ME. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A FEW WEEKS. GOOOOOO SAVE ME FROM COMBUSTING.
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Ahh chapter nine. I'm dying a little.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Awww... you have to promise to write another soon! I liked it very much. It's really written so good (I don't know if that's right grammar I suck at that) so pleeeeaaase?
Benjaminjonathan chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
oh oh ooh it has to be the next chapter, right? right? right?
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Oh my god I am so exhausted but I woke up at an ungodly hour and my phone said I had an email alert and well here I am because I didn't want to wait for this

You are going to kill me, I'm not even lying. HOW. FRUSTRATING. Aughhhh but I love you.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
You know, something is killing me too, when will they finally see they both feel something for eachother, this is infuriating! (I think, I am not a native speaker, but it sounded as a good word to use right now :P)
LadyKnight0207 chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Amazing - please update soon. This is so well written.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Ah I find it so sweeeet! :) And send me no flowers; I've heard of that movie... but didn't see it. Maybe I should.
Nanna chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
This is great! Beautiful update! Thank you so much for your dedicatory of the Gwaine bits to me, it made my night! Keep it up, I love it! :D
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
Oh my god they should get married there.

Oh my god and then it'd be a real honeymoon

Oh my god they could still go see the footie game afterwards.

Ohhhh myyyyy godddddd

You make me write so many extra letters with my enthusiasm.

Write more chapters of my life, please.
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
everything is ending, I can't believe I didn't see it soonerrrr

I'm dyinggg aughhhh whyyyyy

Write more of my life

Nowwwww

I wish for ittttt
AndIllWriteYouATragedy chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE HAPPENING AT ONCE. I AM SO HAPPY.

I also basically love you too. 3 You are my favourite.

Also, gahhhhh. All the jealousy. I like it. It makes me happy in ways I don't think I can understand or express.

On to chapter six!

You should've seen my face when I got multiple email alerts letting me know that multiple chapters had been posted. I think I cried. I definitely exploded.

a bloo bloo bloo
Nanna chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
Aaaaaaw, I'm loving this story already! It's so well depicted, you know, the vineyards and Arthur and Merlin's relationship...I can't wait for more, and also, if I can ask a little favor...when they are back to Camelot Vineyards, can there be some more Gwaine? I can imagine him, working drunk all day xD