Reviews for As The World Keeps Turning
timlar08 chapter 165 . 8/12/2012
Awwwww...wonderful job...
timlar08 chapter 163 . 8/12/2012
OMG, child abuse...Danny's foster monsters should rot in hell...good story..
timlar08 chapter 162 . 8/12/2012
Oh wow, good job...
Guest chapter 165 . 7/30/2012
I am struggling to get on to the other web site, is it
.com or . or .net at the end
SYLicious chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Unfortunately all efforts to publish the url is deformed by this site (on of the main reasons I'm leaving) but you can find the url of the site on my Author Profile. On that site is a link to the soap.

If that doesn't work, please google on the name of the soap (as the world keeps turning) and/or sylicious. It should pop up somewhere.
VeniVediVici chapter 165 . 7/29/2012
I've tried a lot of combinations of the web address, but no matter what I try, I can't figure it out. Do you think you can tell me where to put the dots, please? I really like this story, and it would be really saddening if I couldn't keep following it.
jessie 33 chapter 155 . 7/22/2012
Awesome chapter Zoe sounds so cute, I know they all will get along great.
jessie 33 chapter 154 . 7/18/2012
Sad but a wonderful update Zoe is so cute, I love how she is bonding with them already.
jessie 33 chapter 153 . 7/18/2012
One of my favourite chapters so cute, and so romantic, great job.
jessie 33 chapter 152 . 7/17/2012
Great update love the talk between Luke and Casey, hope Simon, and Reid are ok. :)
jessie 33 chapter 151 . 7/17/2012
Awe Danny is to cute in your story, I loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 164 . 7/14/2012
oh my gosh! i am so in love with this story and i can't wait until the next chapter comes up!

i thought maybe they could adopt someone a little older next time... maybe like a long lost relative of reid's... probably a boy. i would like it if he has lost his last parent a long time ago and maybe is like living with grandparents but has been at boarding school or something so he is not super attached. maybe like the grandparents are a little too old to look after him and he needs a place to stay for his last 2 years of school.
it would be great if he wasn't too damaged, but just needed some help in finding himself and basically a place to stay.
Jebeth chapter 164 . 7/7/2012
I am loving this so much. I can see and hear them in my head. I switch between laughing out loud and tears in my eyes. I know you are taking time off, but I look forward to the next chapter.
Jebeth chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
This is so awesome. I loved these guys together, hated when they killed Reid. Thank you for writing this story. I can picture everything and had tears in my eyes the first few chapters. Laughed out loud too. I probably won't review each chapter, but I will when I get caught up. Great job.
Guest chapter 164 . 6/29/2012
I'm so glad you didn't leave us hanging with Danny's testimony still to come, and the case unresolved before you took your well deserved break.

This is my first post. I needed to thank you for all your hard work in writing this for all of us.

This story has meant a lot to me and I've been surprised just how much! The writing is intelligent and emotional and so true to the characters I feel like I'm there with them.

Dr Oliver is alive and well and loving Luke and his new life! How great is that!

I look forward to their continuing magical love story. Thank you for all their positive and loving moments and for never forgetting that this is always their story, that other characters
come and go but Reid and Luke are the heart of it.

Lastly you are a very talented writer. You do what the best writers always do... take your readers to another place. The characters are vibrantly alive and become part of our lives for
as long as you put the words down for us to read.

Have a wonderful and restful break.

M