Reviews for More Than Manners Will
Silvers45 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh, this was absolutely wonderful writing! I feel just horrible for Sirius - a masterful missing moment.
AlmightySponge chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Whoa! I totally just noticed that these side-fics exist! It's written from Sirius' viewpoint too!

dsgsfg

;-; Poor Sirius... uhuhuhuhuuuu...
Symptoms of Insanity chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow. Poor Sirius. I love the way you wrote this story, and I love how it fits with the plot of the main fic. This was brilliant :)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ah, damn. I'd almost forgotten the Blacks' terrible treatment of poor Remus in all the ensuing drama of the next year. Fantastic story and I love how you ended it. Even if it makes me rather sad...
clearblueskies chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh god, Siriusss...

I just want to hug him and - and-

bleh, my emotions right now. :( I hate you, Walburga, I hate you, I hate you.

You are an amazing writer, by the by.
hydraspit chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This was a great missing moment! I don't know how I missed reading these when they were first published! As with your other one, I really enjoyed reading everything from Sirius's perspective. And the insight into the horrors that Sirius faces at home. Poor boy. At least he managed to help Remus.

Well done.
SimplyEcho chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Poor Sirius:/ this was amazing like everything else you write.
Jessica682 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh Siri... *broken heart* my poor boy D;
rosebud1424 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow I Love IT
mokubahv chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
"Instinctive snarl." I love the wording there. Though I dunno if it was intentional, I love your hinting at his animagus form.

I love how much you have Sirius care about Remus. It's just so touching and sweet but also heart-wrenchingly sad.

'His twelve years' experience had taught him that adults were generally easy to manipulate, and when that failed they could be made to listen with reason.' lol.

'...be allowed back inside to use the fireplace.' That sentence is just incredibly funny and bizarre out of context.

'...a pained look in his eyes that told James he was thinking of Remus.' Awww- James noticing that and making the connection shows that it must happen often. If only Remus knew just how deeply Sirius cares...

"Obviously, I'm not wanted here." Really? When did'ja figure that one out? lol.

:( Poor Sirius! But at least James got to kick that creature for us. Mind, that only escalated his punishment but still! Pre-revenge!

I really loved this 'missing moment.' It was definitely enjoyable and I'm glad you did this one. . I didn't like having to vote for the next one though...I wanted to choose most of them. It's not fair you making us pick. xP

I know you are generally the epitomy of perfect writing, but I just thought I would let you know that you used the wrong word in your first sentence. "Past" is used when referring to time - the correct word would be "passed" which means to move by something. .
canadiangirl13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really enjoyed this story! You should write lots more of these! I can't wait to read more of your Harry Potter writing! Keep up the great work!
WizardWay chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved it- you wrote in Sirius and James's points of view rather well. I liked it a lot.

WW
fluffyfun91 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Very good, I love your story, and those missing moments are a delight to read. Very well written indeed! I've already voted for the next one ;)
MadameMcQueen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
DIVINE!Since you first wrote that chapter I so desperately wanted to know exactly accured between James and Mrs was better than I .WOW!You did me was pitch !Amazing people usually speak of Cleopatra or Nefertiti when refering to female 'Pharohs' but I have always loved Im going to tell you a secret that only 3 people are aware off two exs and a tattoo I find tattoos rather garish unless done by a true artist but I couldnt help myself.I have the Names Catalina for Queen Katherine of Aragon in a flowing script and Hatshepsut cartuche one on each side of my ribs to remind me of the great women who inspire !How I go know how I treasure the detail with which you evoked Sirus' fear,desperation and worry for Remus perfectly .You are devine . ARACELY
Goldenlioness4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Somehow I missed that you uploaded the missing moment one shot. I really enjoyed getting a glimpse into Sirius's home life and his thoughts and feelings. Though now I want more and to find out exactly his punishment. Poor Sirius! I liked how differently you portrayed James's and Sirius's demeanor was when facing Mrs. Black. Despite Sirius's submissiveness to his mother, you could already see that spark of rebellion in him. Well written! Great Job!