Reviews for GIJoe Special Missions: Part 3
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
Way to go Clayton.. Shoot the *itch.

This story has such an amazing amount of honor, love, friendship, and so much more...
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Oh, this is so not good.. Clayton and Olivia are in the hands of that mad man.. Clayton can't reveal Alex's where abouts, nor can he protect Liv without giving up information...

it'll be interesting to see how everyone reacts...
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
The pain, the talking, the crying, and finally the healing has begun... for Alex, for Flint, and for Lady Jaye..
Fanny Tompkins chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Nice cliffhanger to switch books. Heading right over to the next one. Enjoyed all of Manhatten tremendously!
Bronwynn chapter 20 . 12/31/2011
Velez and Sandra are truly sick creatures. Olivia and Clayton have endured much from them, but fortunately they were able to escape. Looking forward to Part 4: Endgame.
Bronwynn chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
This was a very telling chapter. Jaye gave Alex some insight into Scarlett and Snake Eyes- who they are as people and as a couple and team. I'm glad Alex got her burger and night under the stars. Can't wait to see what happens next in Colombia.
Bronwynn chapter 18 . 12/24/2011
Alex is getting some much needed training by the best teachers for their mission to Colombia.
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 12/17/2011
Wow, these chapters were bad news for Olivia and Clayton. With each chapter, Velez is proving himself to be more and more evil. Velez and Sandra definitely seem to hold a grudge against Scarlett and Snake Eyes and plan on getting to them by insisting they are part of the 6 person team to do the exchange in Columbia. The chess game references are brilliant. I feel for Alex because she ultimately feels responsible for all of the pain and suffering of so many people.
wishbones chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
Aggghh! What a cliff-hanger. That was naughty.

The story is sooo good. I'm glad Hawk is with Olivia, I hope he'll get them out before anything bad happens to them. ( I'm surprised he wasn't wearing some kind of tracer on himself.)

The "Mr. Clancy" thing - beautiful. Actually that whole scene was good, although someone needed to belt him. ( I'm so violent, sorry. )

Hopefully the week will go by quickly, I need my updates!

Aly
Fanny Tompkins chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
You're one of the best writers I've come across. Keep up the excellent work.

M :)
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Awesome as usual, loved each chapter! Hope they get to Hawk and Olivia soon... :) Can't wait till next Saturday!
Bronwynn chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Wow, what a cliffhanger this week. I am so relieved that 'Mr.' Clancy finally got a taste of what he deserves. It is a relief to see him stripped of his rank and in the brig. So now we know who his UN contact is. Clancy's plan was so dark and evil - willing to sacrifice so many Joes in order to frame Hawk and take over his command. Sick.

I can't wait to see how Hawk and Olivia get out of this mess. I am anxiously looking forward to next week's update- as always. Well done!
NurseKelly chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
I am loving this story and really look forward to your Saturday morning updates! Very interesting events in this update-great job with capturing Liv's character and I didn't see the relationship with Hawk coming. This story gets better and better each week. I'm also enjoying what you are doing with Gung Ho and I'm looking forward to seeing how he finally gets together with Alex.
idstealer000 chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
He said the only thing he could think of. "Aye-aye, Private Cabot."

Love it, just love it. Keep up the good work.
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
I was so glad to see an update.. I really like where you're taking Hawk, and Olivia... I can't wait to read more.. :)