Reviews for Spring of Drowned Hero
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 5/16
If this is adopted, or remade-I WANT TO KNOW!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Cool, its a good idea. Pity you haven't continued it - you may not be the best, but you're a good writer none the less.
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
This is a wonderful story! I hope you'll either continue it in some way or rewrite it all together. But don't give up!
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I think you should continue this... too bad you don't even write any more.
Jax9 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Keep Writing!
Reikson chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
TRASK? You actually employed the Trask family's fortune and robotics company as one of the Mandarin's stooges? Jesus H. Christ, man!
damian1313666 chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
i thinkyou should continue this story. i like it and needs to be done.
hopeless chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
well consider my interest peaked
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
I was hoping you would go farther with this one. I could see Ryoga being chased by the SM group as he has proved willing to help when they are in distress. Ranma changing the shield design to japanese. The bit with Kasumi and thinking of Ranma as american is still funny as hell. I'd like to see at least one full battle between Ranma and Ryoga.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
LOL Great chapter. I liked the listings of new heroes who aren't at the demi-god level and use their powers for common and some not so common jobs.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Will Ryoga end up with three forms or just two? Banner/Hulk/Ryoga? Is it still activated by water? Does it matter if he is mad or not which form he gets? I know these are probably answered in later chapters but I like to review as I go.
WereDragon chapter 3 . 2/28/2002
I like this fic, but then I haven't read any of your fics that I actually dislike. I wish that you would continue this one, but if not I have my own suggestion for a Ranma-superhero crossover. What if Ranma fell into the spring of drowned Mantra? At first, it would seem to be spring of drowned beautiful, sexy woman, but when the magic started manifesting!
Adyen chapter 3 . 2/25/2002
Umm... are you still working on this? Cause the beginning said that you gave it to someone else or something...

Anyways, intresting chapter. I'm wondering what'll happen when the Shield finally appears...
BobCat chapter 3 . 2/25/2002
Hey, don't let DB Sommers' fic get you down! This fic came first so, if anything, HE'S guilty of plagarization. I love your writing, and I think it would be a shame if you didn't continue your original idea just because someone else thought along similar lines. Besides, YOU would probably make Akane into something along the lines of Bucky, as opposed to the Mighty Thor.