Reviews for Blindness
dogtoothviolet chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
what the actual fuck!? omfg that was not cool! oh no...nevertheless this story was just lovely wow i really enjoyed it! beautiful! but that last part though geez..
Lily The Black Hades chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
*sniffing* OMG I LOOOOOOVED IT AAAHHHHH !
I loved your story with all my heart and I feel really sorry not joining fanfiction and supporting before
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
cant find animation link
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
pretty positive in the past people married and had sex with family to keep their blood 'pure' and 'strong' so it wasnt always forbidden
Tainting The Roses Red chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I read this story, I think a year ago? Anyways glad that you're back! I have alays been waiting for a new update or a sequel to this story and you finally came back after 3 years! I thought it was a dream, and I thought this would never happen. I love your writing style and your plot. I'm so happy! Keep writing!
SilentlyOblivious chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Ha, I love that you made Sheldon Dianne's dad! This is really good, thanks! Though I have to say, the thought of Dr. Cooper having any kids of his own is just strange to think about. I love the entire idea of this story and you are a great writer. Thanks again.
Fan01 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
Incest really has not been banned in every culture. There are exceptions.
Foxytail9 chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
this day finally came you're back
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
I HATE YOU I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS WHY WHY WHAT THE FUCK WHY I HATE YOU
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
I dont get it. In the animation, does Bart forget lisa or not? Is there anyway i can contact with the author to know that? Great story though, but the ending is cruel.
LesbiJuiceBox chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
No...no...
NOOOOOO

I loved it by the way
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
I love this story! It's brilliant and I love how you've expressed their feelings, although could you not have killed Romeo at the end, that'd be great :-D
Junior VB chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Un final muy triste y conmovedor. Me encanta. Pero me gustaria saber qué sucedio con Lisa despues, espero que ella logre encontra paz tras la tragedia.

Gran fic. Deberias hacer una version en español.
A very sad and touching ending. I love it. But I wonder what happened with Lisa after, I hope she find peace after the tragedy.

Great fic. You should make a version in Spanish.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
i want to murder you right now...

i will watch the animation...

but as it stands... i hate you _
Kimarys Adriana chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
i just want to say that its not true. in japan relatives marry, royal blood lines also kept it in the family, and not just them. many other cultures accept it too.