Reviews for There's catastrophe in everything I'm touching
sailor silvimoon chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
That was plain awesome and so in Damon's amd Alaric's character. I can actually see Damon making that kind of plan. Love it.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
hmmm... I don't understand why Alaric was trying to kill damon, though...

really enjoyed it!
Webigail chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
i love this chapter !

cannot wait to see what happends next

keep it up! :) xx
Supernovarollercoaster chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Oh I love this! The first chapter was bitter and the end surprised me. I'm glad you decided to write the second chapter because Katherine pissed at both Damon and Alaric is priceless. Thank you! Please keep shipping D/A. You are AWESOME at it! :)
DalaricFan chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Wow! That was amazing and oh so hot. Once again it was written really well. Your insight into Damon's head is perfect. Of course the best part was the guys hooking up at last. Their passion oozed off the page. Great job!
Lady September chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This is a great story. Just great. You're a good writer. It kept me captivated the way a one-shot should. The ending... made me smile.
DalaricFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow that was powerful. I could feel Damon's struggle with his emotions throughout your writing. You did an excellent job. It was perfect. I hope you keep writing Damon and Alaric.
starzee chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Can't you do a second chapter or a sequel where Alaric just staked him in the stomach and he passed out? Please? Sorry I'm such a happy ending junkie lol
strawberryblast chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Omg! you have to write some more! I love your stories. This one is very sad though. I love dalaric! This is just Lovely.
Mineola chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
OMFG! This story was so sad and intense :( great job though :)
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
"I wouldn't have said 'no' if you'd bothered to ask first." That was powerful right there! God this was a good story.

When you said character death I thought you meant the actual killing him part to turn him. I didn't know Damon was going to die poor Damon! -hugs Damon-

It was a really good fic nonetheless, you captured both their emotion perfect and ah that last line gave me chills.