Reviews for Monster
golojolo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is one of the most interesting views into his character I have seen and it is brilliant considering that most just portray him as a coward that has no feelings and James and the other Marauders as the eptomine of light despite the fact that in cannon James was a spoiled, arrogant bully that couldn't stand the person he likes having contact with someone who has the same feelings for her and would be able to return them whereas he was a jealous git and any bashing of his character would be more reasonable than, say, Ron or the rest of the Weasley's or even Dumbledore that a lot of strange fanfics are so fond of despite the OOc-ness of their actions e.g Ron calling Hermione a Mudblood
Imraphel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Interesting and well written. It's rare that anyone really explores Peter's motivations, and this is one of the best such stories I've seen.
livetolaugh chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That put quite an interesting twist on Peter, and brought the awareness of just how bulking can come back to haunt you! Very well done!
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Definitely a tad unsettling but in a good way! I'm sure lots of people have felt that there was more to Peter than meets the eye and I loved your view on him. I particularly loved the line about him being a monster created by his victims - so true. Amazing work!
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story is giving me the creeps. Very chilling, especially since in a very warped way I can even understand how Peter became to be who he is. Beautifully written and frankly, the stuff that nightmares are made of;)
Written Fire chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
You little creep.

I hate him.

Good job on writing it!

(the creep is aimed towards him)
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow, creepy. I always did see Peter as a coward who turned to Voldemort to "save his own skin". You've opened up a whole different side of him to me and whenever I read Harry again, I'll think of the motives that you just provided. Again, that's disturbing and has made me feel a bit queasy... Great job!
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Unsettling is definitely the word.

It's almost like a little voice in the back of his mind, bottling up the emotions until they can explode and destroy everything that hurt him.

Creepy... nicely done. In terms of OBO, it makes Peter rather more scary than you'd expect. It gives him motive and it's actually a little terrifying.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You're right. That was super creepy.*shudders* But a very well done exposition of how he got to this point. Thanks for posting, just glad I didn't read this before

-Ellie