Reviews for Gods Eater Burst: Sins of a Messiah
Personaddict07 chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
Haha. Why Memento Mori?

You play a lot of Persona 3? Oh and are you Pinoy by any chance? Haha. I see a lot of pinoy 'Gods Eaters' on the net. :D
Lushard chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
You've gotten better-I mean, a LOT better, at writing and plotting! :D
I can see the changes clearly from the mid-chapters, and it seems that you've found your own style of writing. I like it when you describe what Wolf senses (when he entered the storage area, for example), cause it seems so real and observative.

You asked for criticism, but I'm just gonna say that plotting takes time. Don't be too hasty about things and let the story and the characters flow together. As long as you have a clear picture what kind of development(s) you're going to work on, everything would be much more enjoyable to figure (and write, obviously)... ;)

Keep writing
Lushard chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Now I see why you enlisted this fic in humor category... Lol

Well, sorry for not being able to read until the latest chapter, college is killing me, yes, but here are some things I notice whilst reading this fic:

You hv an interesting plot despite using the main ingame storyline. Your charactercs AREdeveloping throughout the fic, snd that is cool.

But i get a bitconfused at the plot sometimes, like whether it is neccessary to out things here and there. Then again, it maybe caused by me not having read enough adv-humor fics.

Keep writing is all ì can say! ;D
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Nuo stap breaking the fourth wall. Stap author-sama.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
YES! They broke the forth wall! xDDD Update soon!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
...HOLY CRAP! Was NOT expecting that! They're the president's grankids!? How does NOBODY know this!? Excluding the evil dudes. UPDATE SOON!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
...Umm...What sort of mental disorder does Wolf have, exactly? Because THAT incident right reminded me why I thought he was insane before, when he went all "aragami-eyes" on Kanon that one time when they visited her house.

By the way, you had his (probably hallucinated) mother call him Kronos. That gave me a BAD omen sort of feeling, since Kronos was a Titan that was casted down into Tartarus by his son, the god Jupiter/Zeus, just as he had once overthrown his father, Uranus. Does that mean, that Wolf (aka Kronos) will fall, by the hands of someone he cares for or something? Just asking.

UPDATE SOON!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Damn it Wolfy get your shit together you can't just die p: (love the gore part btw)
h3AdS1aMM3r chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
WADDYA MEAN IM A BAD INFLUENCE?
*ahem*
Anyway, nice to see what Saya's like, after much waiting. (though maybe its just me...but was the reunion a little...too fast? Then gain, you're the fic writer)
Ooh, Kanon's jealous of the little sister? I'd like to see how this plays out
Looking forward!
Commander Ash
Warhawk07 chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
ROFL! XD oh my god! That is SO funny! You know, Wolf was bound to see Kanon like this eventually, right?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
...Hmmm...I wonder what will Kanon and Saya's relationship. BFFs, or eternal rivals for the attention of Wolf? xD UPDATE SOON!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
lD why do I feel like a pervert. And pies are good :9 very good.
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
*hands you pie.*

Its pie favlour. *insert music here*
h3AdS1aMM3r chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Enter te sister! Now this is gonna be a fun ride!

Looking forward!
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
...Methinks that the Arashi family may be hazardous to the safety and wellfare of others. Or at the very least, danger prone. Poor wolf. It's just not his day, ya know? xDDD UPDATE SOON