Reviews for Legacy
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Lol loved this one. That Kennedy was a dick, power trip much. Jamie is a character!
InvictusSociety chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I don't usually like stories with different universes, but this one was great! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This story was amazing! I love Jamie as a character and your writing is simply beautiful, very discriptive and personal. I also liked the part of Dean being a snuggler :)
xxRikkexx1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Gotta love this one with John being all grandpa bear and slugging Kennedy, haha! That was awesome :) And of course the whole thing was well written as usual...

- Rikke
staupe chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
great store...thank u
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very enjoyable (a few typos but I was able to slide past them) and fun to read.

I like the addition of Jamie to the Winchester household and the idea that he has 3 parents was really cool.

I have really been delighted by your stories and can't wait to read more!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
wow do not make John mad or pick on his family thanks
Elektronik-Rainbow chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story was fantanstic! I'm not sure if it was only meant to be a one-shot or not, but I would definately love to see more. Plus the ending was just; awwwww! :D
memphis-heat123 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
yet another wonderful story from you, I loved it. After reading this, I have decided that my Mom was right. she always told her kids that our children would be just like us and give us as much grey hair as we gave her. Jamie is just like Dean, hardheaded and mischivous. but adorable at the same time. would love to read another story from you.
Cheekywallaby chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was such an awesome story! Thank you ) Im glad I am not the only one that misses John Winchester! And I did have to give a giggle at the gigantor comment! Immediate flashbacks to the comic con!

I hope you write more of these stories. Im off to read the rest of yours!

Thanks

Cheeky

x
caymus chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
love your stories - i do like sam or dean being the one to dish out the punishments more than john, but that is just me! good writing!
bonanzabooks chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
First, love Jamie. He is the perfect Winchester mix. Love the muskrat incident! I love the family dynamic you created in the doorway of Jamie's bedroom. It isn't awkward or tedious. Hope to see more of Jamie in the future.

P.S. From "Adam Meets the Winchesters" would love to see something on the post spanking rules and/or the post spanking spanker rules.
WolfPyre chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow! I loved this fic! I love anything John Winchester so seeing him as a grandfather just made my day! I hope you have more planned for Jamie and John, and more in this wonderful AU. I cant wait to see more!