Reviews for Done
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review.

I love Dean's pov on this, hope against hope that he doesn't fall apart completely when I get the chance to see the next episode.

Beautiful writing, read it a few times cause I loved it :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
UGH! This killed me, just ugh. I can't even think about what might happen if they...if they...kill off Bobby. It will be too much for the boys (and me) to handle, LOVE this though, you can almost her the loud thud when Dean hits rock bottom. GREAT job
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Yeah, this is officially the end of Dean. I hope Bobby is just going to be very ill for a long time.

Sam will have to convince Dean to live just long enough to avenge Bobby. The fact that they took 24 years chasing their mother's killer and that they got their real father out of hell may give Dean just enough reason to keep working on the leviathans. They ought to feel like they owe Bobby to do as much as they did for their "real" parents.
LeahMarie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I swear if they don't show Dean reacting in someway like this or maybe just a mini breakdown I'm gonna be pissed. Dean may be strong but eventually people break. Your story was perfect, loved it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Very good!
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Yeah that's probably about where his head is.
gr8read chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Now that's what I am talking about!

Woohooo!

Great, great tag.

Hugs all around!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I must've been saying 'WTF!' over and over for almost an hour after last night's episode. Jeez!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What happens when you take one side of a triangle away?

You painted an accurately grim picture of what the brothers world will be like if the show does just that.

Especially Dean. Bobby is the only one that can talk that guy off the ledge and without him in their lives I just don't know...