Reviews for Trial and Error
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Interesting story.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
So...are you intending on updating this anytime soon?
jgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
Hey,you are a really good writer and have a great vocab. My friend and I really enjoy reading your fanfics! You should write more!
Jewel of the Twilight1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Wow. For someone who had not read a lot, I'd say you did really well on your facts. Story was well written, I liked it. A few bad memories here and there, but all and all, it was awesome.
Zabbie Q chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Neat! You're a good writer. We like what you wrote, yeesss, my precious. It's good. Now to do big writing stuff with Zim and such. I'm Cyhn's cousin, but you didn't need to know that now did you? No!
Cynicallia chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Cool! I've never read more than a few chapters of any LotR books, but I did like this.
Sonic Rose chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Ahh! Quite Interesting! I don't really think there's much of a calling for Tolkien fanfics, he was a very wonderful writer, but this is good nonetheless. Heh, The hobbits in a different time and age, the characters are written quite in character and rather proper. Good tribute to an old classic I say. How do those Hobbits get into so much trouble?
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Another very cool and funny story. I love the setting (my home state!..LOL). Please write more LOTR stories like this! :)