Reviews for Interlude
MW3addict chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
I found this story today and i absaloutly love it. Will u carry on? Its very well written and a great plot
brynn.brigham chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
I really hope you cme back and finish the. It is so good.
aidabye chapter 26 . 7/18/2013
Wow such a good story. Hope you continue it. That was such shocking news for Edward, Feel so sorry for Edward, and Carlise.
luvinlapush chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
ii so hope you will continue with this story.I am dying to see what happens next
sibaruneko chapter 26 . 9/1/2012
where did you go? you were updating alot and now it's been months? what happened?
minnie2like2read chapter 25 . 8/3/2012
please update
myinfiniteromance chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
Here I was positive it was Jasper or Edward living a lie!
Can't wait for next chapter!
myinfiniteromance chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Liking it very much! Love these boys together.
LezCullen chapter 26 . 5/21/2012
Can't wait for the update!
Fallenarchangel chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
i love this story

(if there is a sex scene can jasper please bottom, pretty please)
dr3 chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
Well, talk about the unexpected. Esme sure made a mess of things. Lies like these never stay hidden. Major family counseling required.
Raven's twimom chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
WOW! Lots of revelations in this one! Bet he shocked his momma with his coming out. LOL Thanks for writing.
EdwardsBlueBalls chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
Wow. Great update.
ant1gon3 chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
Wow, I feel bad for both Edward and Carlisle. Great chapter. Thanks for writing.
Weave the Magic chapter 26 . 3/26/2012
I dont know if there will be others who'll agree with me, but Poor Esme! She was young, in love, alone, and stupid. I understand Carlisle's and Edward Masen's pain, but I am a woman and I can commiserate with Esme's mistakes. Edward Masen has the right to get angry with Esme, missing out a lot on his son's life.

Carlisle, on the other hand, as the man married to Esme, as the husband who vowed 'til death do us part', by now should be working on this problem with Esme, afterall a year has passed. Why is it, that when the man strays, the woman is almost expected to give him another chance. But when the woman commits the mistake, it's a degradation on the man! Besides, he possibly cannot bear children; at least he had Edward, a son that he truly loves and considers his own through that grave lapse of judgement of Esme.

And Edward, I hope he gets off his high horse. Stop and see what his parents are going through. They are not perfect and they are also in pain. Of course he is affected, but he hopefully grows up and give support to her frail parents. He at least should be grateful that he was not killed when Esme found out that she was possibly carrying her ex-husband's baby.