Reviews for My Final Enemy Is You
Paul chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Great story so far you should definetly finish soon
Curvuto chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
YEAH! that was a twist I was not expecting.
raditz65 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
why didnt you finish this it was a great story
Syn Shenron chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
I fail to see why Goku couldn't just contract the spikes of the Chi blade down to the point its a tiny ball and then force it out one of the holes or pop it out of existence. (I can understand why he didn't just shove it out and take the damage; he'd probably rip his arm off and Senzus cannot heal that so he would be waiting a while to use the Dragonballs to restore his arm.) Cool move, and interesting interdimensional maneuvers (do these fall under magic like Babidi or a form of Chi manipulation? I assume I will find out). I wonder what other tricks Krillin can pull. What you have done so far, by the way, has added impressive fantasy elements to a canon already rife with supernatural stuff, and the galactic political realities you brought up make things even more impressive. And hey, Krillin right now seems to be living out my repeated emphasis to people that someone with a better strategy will outdo a stronger opponent any day... Although this is assuming Krillin's new techniques are not based upon a Chi level transcending Vegeta's, which seems to me quite likely.

Your prose and description is very well fluid and balanced, as is your attention to detail (this latter was quite notable in the 'Krillin kills Frieza' divergent which I really hope to see you continue soon, it looked like so much was about to get interesting and it would be nice to see a major Kold fight for once). At the same time you intermesh it with moving characterization without unbalancing the pacing or anything with a skill that not many writers possess. Adding this in with the setting enhancement and the cool new techniques and the work and your skill becomes more impressive still. I hope the final part of this is not long in coming, I'm particularly interested to see how all the issues (Gohan's, Krillin's, Vegeta's) are resolved. And then I hope to see much more of the other Krillin story and perhaps further work from you (dare I guess the next one will involve Krillin Kienzaning Super Buu's head off on the Lookout, buying some time for everyone to escape, and somehow ending up with a greater role in how that mess turns out? Naah, will probably be something I would never have thought of). It is nice to see stories devoted to the midget monk that are more than just romances, and I hope you keep on writing for a good while.

One teeny tiny minor point to critique, and this may be the result of lack of cosmic geographical know-how on my part. If so, ignore the following: Is 'parsecs' a real term? Or one commonly used in many science fiction stories besides the Star Wars canon? Because if it is only used in Star Wars canon, you might want to apply a different term to make things more distinct.
Blueramza chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow, really cool. Hope to see an update soon!
xXYamchaXx chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
this is such a great story, man you make krillin really great, also I liked how you put in 16. Please Update
Bolo chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Krillin needs to show up the punk!
thegreenpuma88 chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
John Perry chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Man that was an awsome chapter...not much action but i liked it just the same! keep them chapters rollin i cant wait to see how this turns out
Knight's Shadow chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Relly good update soon.
Knight's Shadow chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
That was update ,could you give their power levels please?
Contrail chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
This looks like it will be a very good AU story. Krillin's new time-related powers are an interesting twist, and a way to make him a more formidable opponent without increasing his raw strength too much. I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this story.

John Perry chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
That was absolutly Wonderful! That krilin bit came from left field i had no idea it was totaly unexpected and fresh! not many ppl use him as a powerhouse type persona! way to go on that one keep the chapters coming i can wait for the next chapter i want to see more of Vegeta's new powers:)
NISAAsd chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Hyperbole chapter 1 . 7/29/2002

That's an order!

(Translation: It looks good!)