Reviews for The Explosive Heart
Guest vi chapter 1 . 7/5
You're the reason why I started writing again. Your writing is style is so insightful, it just pulls you in and the effects are almost instantaneous. It blurs the lines of reality and the written world. Thank you and I hope more love to you.
jocindy13 chapter 31 . 7/3
You ruined me for other fanfic !
I'll never read a fanfic with such love that you wrote on this one. So genuine , so pure LOVE.
Again, you ruined me for other fanfics.
sorry any mistake, im brazillian
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
Hi I've just read this and about to read your others stories I missed (I'm a very late discoverer!)

This is a great story. it reminded me of another story I absolutely loved and adored - Resting on Your Laurels - amazing and you never want it to end!

There were chapters here I couldn't get enough of, aspects of your story i laughed out loud at and the overall story I just totally admire the hell out of you for creating. Gosh you are very fortunate to have this creativity.

My other half completely doesn't get my love of fan fiction and asked me why I was smiling so much reading the Anna-Effy showdown. What the hell can I say? It was brilliant

I will re read this again because (as I speed read) there were bits I probably missed and I can especially call out one chapter that was so, so spot on.

I liked Effy's maturity and understanding that we can and do love more than one person... And of course ex's tug at us. And we might be tempted but we make choices. I loved how Effy handles Katies name revelation and decision making re Anna. We can but all aspire! Fantastic

I liked Katie's angst acknowledging her Anna temptation moment and letting that drag out too. We all are guilty of that

I liked how you portrayed Ems and Naomi... Believable

One of the more loveable Cook's portayed too... Though he seemed to be able to 'score' more than most (Effy and Katie!)

I admit I sometimes found the French in the text draining as I felt it detracted from the story and my school French is a long time ago... But I liked your pacing, I liked the dialogue, I liked it wasnt predictable... I liked that Katie and Effy faced up to depression in a sensitive way

In conclusion I liked this story an awful lot. Thanks for sharing it with us... I'd love more stories from you and agree with another review that I too can't understand why there aren't more comments on this story.

Congrats on the 'real life' romance by the way... Wishing you well and thanking you again for sharing your gift for storytelling with us all.

With admiration from London

Xx
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2014
Great chapter, great characterisation... Loved it... Loved it
TripleRed chapter 31 . 2/28/2014
Your keffy is so strong3
alexberkley chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
dude no this isn't okay here i was hoping for keffy which i know will inevitably happen and you throw me another curve ball and make me love anna. Its going to be absolutely soul curshing to watch her get her heart broken now. Noooooo. btw great story great writing the lot.
alexberkley chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
oh god this story is so good but i spent the whole chapter plugging things in to google translate like an idiot then reached the end and facepalmed really hard. ahahah i'm really loving this story.
Alais Trancy chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
Another amazing story 3 we all enjoyed it now to start another fanfic and read until the ball drops! 2014 is on its way at least for me fuck America and being so behind XD
Dayna
Alais Trancy chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
X'D "tu as des fesses de la taille d'une Montaigne..." I laughed so hard I cried
guest chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
This was an amazing fic but i really didn't like that Katie didn't push Anna away. Yeah she would probably always hold some for of love for Anna but she clearly loved Effy more. Effy was good for her and knew when to tell her to stop with her work. Anna cheated and no, just because she felt neglected doesn't make it right. She broke Katie's heart. Obviously Katie's love for Anna was changed after that. How could she trust her? There is no good reason to cheat, if you're unhappy then talk about it and if it doesn't work out then it's over. Cheating is never the solution, it just makes things worse and breaks relationships and people. And Katie caught them too, that's fucked up.

I absolutely loved the relationship between Katie and Effy, it was beautiful and so sweet. Jealous Effy was heartbreaking but awesome, i loved that she got so angry she threw Cook's phone and punched him. Lmao. And Effy's proposal was absolutely gorgeous and so incredibly sweet. How could anyone say no to something like that? It was so cute of Katie to just run straight to Effy and jump on her. :D

I would have preferred if Naomi wasn't such good friends with Anna, she is the girl who broke Katie's heart after all. I would have preferred if she stuck to Effy's side.

Anna was sweet and all from the start but she broke Katie's heart and her own heart by cheating on Katie, it's just not okay. She'll have to live with that giant ass mistake for the rest of her life.

Keffy is the best and i love that Effy is such a romantic. I just love all Keffy. :D
Guest chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Great story really fucking amazing
Jonathan chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Nice quotes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm a Spike.
Aeschylus Rex chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Why doesn't this fic have more reviews? Just revisiting a favorite. Do hope that someday you choose to write another. Thanks for sharing with us!
lil aqua chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I see this story as a movie. in fact I see 99 Problems and The Explosive Heart as movies. it's so well written, I could see this as a future film.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
their song should be "Glowing" by Nikki Williams. it describes them so well.