Reviews for House of Galactus
Rider Paladin chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
That was beautiful! Positively beautiful! Yes, I will keep on enjoying little digs like this so long as Peter and Mary Jane continue to be apart because of that troll! Yeah, I would have been happier if Wesker had capped Quesada, but then I remembered that Spider-Man does not kill and would not commission anyone to kill in his name. Plus, Wesker freaking out over his Wheaties being soggy was priceless. So much for the god of the new world, because any god worth his salt could just freshen up his Wheaties with a snap of his fingers!
Haley's-Leatherjackets chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
I'm dying of laughter from all these awesome stories xD Keep em up c:
deadlysnipe12 chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
you see marvel, this is what happens when you ruin a perfectly good superhero marriage. Wesker drives a Humvee into your house. Nobody wants wesker driving a humvee into your house.
Emoboy88 chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
awesome story bro :)))))) make more XD
Emoboy88 chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
a little short dont you think? please make it longer next time, otherwise good work :)
deadlysnipe12 chapter 14 . 4/26/2012
WEEE YOUR BACK. IT'S TIME FOR FUNNYS
martin jun chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
LMAO! XD Oh Deadpool! You and your fourth wall breaking antics! Keep up the good work!(PS: Please give him back the rocket launcher! ;))
Foopar chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
LMFAO I would love to perform science with you had me rolling!
deadlysnipe12 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
I'm sorry to re-review but in chapter 10, the final phrase ends with "Made Chris Redfield ...(long phrase).. to tears" You should change "Made" to "Brought", as it fits the saying better.
deadlysnipe12 chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
This is fucking genius material right here. You know exactly how to make everyone humorous yet true to there characters. You really need to put some of the weirder characters in though. I want to see sentinel, amaterasu , and arthur in a room together.
TheUndeadWitch chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
OMG XD

That was sooo cruel, yer funny of Wesekr (I sorta expect something like this from him)

Dante you PERVERT!

I'll just reivew the other chapters naw XD
VCproduction chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
great history this made my day :D i wonder who cant teach strider to be more cool, if this chapter have second part it would be cool :)