Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
pallyndrome chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Beautiful story - love it! :)
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Aww, this is too cute, it had me squeaking inhumanely at the cuteness most of the time. Ariana is so cute and the way Jor stood up for her against Thor, just, awww.
saphirefox-irl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I enjoyed this story, it was great.
JTReads chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I love stories with Loki's children This was a good one.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Ohmylordie this is a gift from the heavens, I swear3
THANK YOU!
I absolutely loved the fact that Jormungandr came to the rescue (I don't doubt Loki would fight Thor himself if it came down to it, and WIN). I was kind of hoping Loki's kids would come to help, and you can't imagine how I felt when one of them did3. I wish Hela made an appearance, but I'm still very much in love with this fic.

I'M GOING TO GO CREY HAPPY TEARS NOW, BECAUSE THIS STORY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :D
theholychesse chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Absolutely brilliant story. I am a fan, and I am happy to see that we share somewhat similar interests, as seen in the stories you published.
Freedom98 chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
I love this story! Instant fav! :D
Whyler S chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Wow, could Jormangund be any more awesome? I love how you describe him, it's really close to how I picture him too. And Ariana sounds adorable :)
Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Jormundgandr
lederra chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
wow, just... this really broke my heart. I feel so sorry for Loki and his children.
And I couldn't help to smile a wicked grin when Jormungandr arrived, I was really hoping for him to hit the scene and I was very happy when he did! :D
Damelia Evenshire chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Oh. Wow. I...this...I just...I can't...wow. You've stunned me in to silence. I've recently taken a big interest in Loki's children and just...wow. Totally blown away. So, SO well done. You wouldn't mind if this story ended up in my 'Award-Worthy' Thorki folder, would you?
Niori chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I loved this story, plain and simple. Everything about it was perfect. You hit me in the feels every chapter, and I'm glad that you've left us with a Thor who smartened up a little (at least he's apparently not as much of a dick as he was before!). Thank you for sharing this with the world! We appreciate it!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Awe! Such a great story! I'm glad everything had worked out for Arriana and at least one of her siblings.
Kina-chan chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
;A; Loki, if I try to hug you, will you harm me? Because right now I really, really want to just envelop you in the biggest hug in the world.