Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 12 . 8/3
Awwwwwww is love to see that,Jör all grown up looking like his dad,being protective of his sister! I hope Loki is proud of his little angels!
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 11 . 8/3
Awwwwwwwwwwww! You should of seen my face when Jörmungandr changed,I was like "ahhhhhhh so awesome" when it said he looked like Loki I was like "AWWWWWWWW! He's like his daddy!"
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 9 . 8/3
Yaaaaaay big bro is coming for his lil sister! Woooooohooooo this is awesome!
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 7 . 8/3
Oh ok then,he didn't as the part how they used Valis guts to tie Loki use so they could tortyre him with snake venom in the eyes for who knows how long!
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 4 . 8/3
What the heck? Plot twist,her name is ment to be Hel or Hela,and she's half a skeleton,not a normal frost giant
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 3 . 8/3
The most dangerous threat known to man kind is running around with their baby in one of those things that you carry them in
BAD WOLF1221 chapter 1 . 8/3
I basically panic with excitement when I see the word 'Doctor' written with a capital D cause I think it's talking about THE Doctor,from Doctor Who,turns out it said Doctor Doom,getting excited for nothing,but when I saw it for a second my whole body tightened and I half crumpled then and charge if electricity went through me,then I saw the word doom next to it and then I was like :-
Nyx Ro chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Aww! Loki getting teary-eyed at his "baby's" first day of kindergarten! *sniff*
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
So sweeet! I don't exactly like Thor's acting like a complete idiot, but he figured it out in the end and I love the overall story! Loki rocks as always.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
I know Puck, but is Crowley who I think he is? The demon from Good Omens? If he's around, this is going to be really, really funny.
lala32903 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Oh my god the fluff is strong in this love itttttt!
Sharon T chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Very sweet
caligo-lux chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
how exactly did thor get on lokis good side?...how he behaved and mistreated his brother i just cant see loki beeing forgiving with him...
(the only chance would be that thor freed sleipnir and fenrir...otherwise...meh)
pallyndrome chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Beautiful story - love it! :)
LilyLunaPotter142 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Aww, this is too cute, it had me squeaking inhumanely at the cuteness most of the time. Ariana is so cute and the way Jor stood up for her against Thor, just, awww.