Reviews for Visiting the Garden
tanseynz chapter 1 . 1/2
Descriptive, passionate yet not sleaze. Just beautiful.
jules3677 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Aww. How sweet. The scenes were well written. Descriptive & lots of Sookie's emotions in them. Thankyou.
guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Love the story!
HLPotter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love it
luvvamps chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was one hot one shot! I do think I see a Fangreaders Award in your future! Thanks and good luck!
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ok, that was truly beautiful! Thankyou. I love Godric and this was a great story if the three if them. I think the plot was plenty, the shy tentative exploration of a side to herself that Sookie was unaware of was engaging.
And of course the many lemons were deliciously lemony lol
B-Rock525 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great sex. I need a shower now. A cold one. Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Lovely erotic fantasy.
However, to mistaken what they had with love is like taking eating chocolate as happiness.
WRose chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
wow
janjan2009 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
So beautifully written!
Furious Strength chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Okay, gonna need a cold shower now. My god this was hot. Not only that but so well written. I'm usually not a fan of sharing or slash in my stories but this was just perfect. I think it was the attention and care paid to Sookie by the two men that made it not feel like someone was being unfaithful or that they were just wanting to have dirty sex with someone else. You could feel the want, need and most of all, love between all three of them. You are an amazing writer. I think I shall be revisiting this story often.
Dinnerandamurder chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
What a great one shot to start my day, but maybe I should have saved this one as a bedtime story instead! Lol Yummilcious!
divine-nimbus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I have to disagree that this is just (pure) smut. This story had a very beautiful quality to it and I loved the relationship growth that happened just over the course of this one-shot. Of course it was H.O.T. How could it not be with these three? But the emotion behind it was well written and to me made this story more than just sex. Great job.
ficfanglo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OMG that was some lemon chicken with a tall glass of lemonade & a side of lemon merengue pie! Sooooooo many lemons! I likey!
swings and roundabouts chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Thought that was really awesome. Love a good Eric/sookie/godric pairing, who doesn't?