Reviews for Aingeal Coimhdeachta
Inion an Mac Tire chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Naimh is the bean sibhe that fell in love with Oisín and brought him to Tire Na nÓg.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
this is a good story so far, I hope you write more for it
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
No idea where Niamh is from. But it would be nice to see where this is going.
dixonhpboosh chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I think Niamh is a fae as they are rumored to take children and switch them at birth.
Miss Nailia chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
good one shot thanks
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
TheVirtuoso chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
She's a sidhe isn't she. by the sound of it she is one who is rumored to steal children and switch them with changelings.
youkosfox chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Super cute story!
Faeriefyre16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Niamh originally comes from Irish mythology,a queen of a the land of the young. However the name is used by JK Rowling in the Casual Vacancy, so I suspect that is where you 'borrowed' her from since I assume you are on some level a potter fan, and thus a Rowling fan.

Do get my virtual cookies?

Also, on a completely unrelated subject (well not completely just a lil sidetrip), Irish pronounciations confuse me... like Niamh, Siobhan... just wanted to put that out there. The names and the words are so flowing and pretty but they looks so weird when you write them down. (This coming from a girl who is extremely proud of her Irish heritage and so loves many an Irish thing and randomly picked up a temporary Irish accent while reading the mythology)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
cool start
Yo chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This seems nice.
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
It's a good beginning lets see where the story will take after this journey begins.