Reviews for Ultimate Comics New Avengers
ArtemisPanther chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Love it! Can't wait to read Chapter 8
Chaos-Guard chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Not a cliffy damn it! Well it is a great story as of yet can't wait for the update
Jetman21 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Glad you decided to continue the story
runawayAvenger chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
You had to leave it at such a cliffhanger! Really good stuff!
runawayAvenger chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I think that the full story altogether is great, it has a comic book feel to it while still makes me think about what the comic could be like. The characters are used extremely well, especially Gwen being Mockingbird and Miguel being Scarlet Spider.
Raptorian chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
The story sounds good, but I kind of think reviving Peter sounds too good to be true. It kind of makes Miles Morales look a little bad about being Spider-Man.
Jetman21 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
This story is amazing, and you should keep on updating, event hugh I'm not one to talk. I like the character development and original ideas that actually make sense. May the Ultimate Force be with you
RECKLESS SOLDIER-MS chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Good to see you update, though the chapters are shorter than I like there's enough going on to keep me interested. I havent read Ultimate Comics Ultimates but I did hear about Reed being the main villain in that, interesting to see you use him here, I personally voted for a version of the Masters, but this is your story thus you make the decisions, I'm eager to see where you go with this.

Keep up the good work
Gufetto chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I thought you dropped this story... Yay! You're back!

My one complaint is that the chapter's pretty short, and you ended with a cliffhanger.

Hope the information I gave you was good enough. Like I've said before, I'm not as familiar with the new Ultimate Comics.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Gufetto
77757 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Awwwww, it was just starting to get good too... Does it count if I review it 20 times?
Chuy94 chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I don't know how many reviews you have so far but for the most part i like your story. From my understanding the majority of the team are teenagers and the way they quickly formed a barely put together plan fits in nicely. I like the mockingbird part and the clones name was a nice touch to the 2099 story line. 4/5
edizabas chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
its a pity that Ben Grimm said no , but i understand (another thing that i dont like of ultimate people apart or Death of Spiderman was turning Reed Richards a Villain. These guys are turning the world upside down).
zookster chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Interesting story but I feel that maybe your writing needs about of improvement but with experience come genius so keep writing
Ranmoon Boy chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
it was a very original idea put gwen as mockingbird.
Ranmoon Boy chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
go on, you are one the few people that dare to write what if stories what ultimate Death of Spider-man.