Reviews for Ultimate Comics New Avengers
Ranmoon Boy chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Please, continue with this fanfic
Raptorian chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Sounds great! It seems a little better than what's going on in the original comics.
eddy chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
this fanfic is a very good answer to ultimate marvel "Death of Spiderman". Im sorry for not reviewing earlier. (excuse me for my bad english).
Gufetto chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Man... *sigh*

I understand. If you don't feel inspired with a story, you just don't.

I'll look into your new story though. :)
Grace1776 Jr chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Love the idea you are puting out here. I had a similar thought with Jessica putting Boby and Johnny back together with some Miles spotlights in Peter's memory but the idea of bringing him back to life was very clever.

You chose a great group of characters.

My one critisism is that you have great 'tween' dialog, like they are talking as if they were children. Peter's death was a stagaring emotional issue and Fallout had some very dark dialog that I'm not seeing here.

Any way, neat ideas and I'd like to read more. One of these days I'm hoping to get into this Fandom again and write my story too.
Jetman21 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Good story so far! Please don't take too long to update
Gufetto chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Yay! You came back! And I reviewed!

Good chapter. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly they're going to bring Peter back. :)

One complaint: I don't know if you've read Ultimate Origins, but I don't think Nick Fury'd go down as easily as a hit from the Invisible Girl. He is the original Captain America after all.

Please don't wait 41 days to update. I want to know what happens next!

Gufetto chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Bringing Peter back to life? Gwen the superhero? What? Ed would kick their asses!

Sorry for taking so long to read this, my computer decided to go kaput on me a few weeks ago. Just got it back.

Awesome so far. Please bring Peter back. The Death of Spider-Man seriously pissed me off.

I just read the UFF chapters about the Skrulls. They may call the Chitauri terrorists, but they're really just as bad.
Guardian001 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I see ALOT of potential in this story. I seriously cant wait to see how it goes. Update soon!
jordylilly777 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Oooh, pretty good so far. Only thing I would add would be more detail, but other than that it's awesome! Update soon!
RECKLESS SOLDIER-MS chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Good update, the scene was much more descriptive than the old one. The team's mostly complete, but is there the possibility of it expanding beyond the membership shwon in the summary? Pretty smart move including Miguel O'Hara as the Ultimate Scarlet Spider, cant wait to see what style you choose for his costume, classic Ben Reilly look? Iron Spider or maybe Kaine's upcoming Scarlet Spider look in the comics? Either way I cant wait to see what you do next.

One thing to think about if you havent already gotten it planned out is where is Gwen getting her combat training from?

Keep up the good work
Please Tell Me chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Ah, the devious people are always the best.
Ultimate Reviewer chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Update! This is going good!
RECKLESS SOLDIER-MS chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
A short chapter for what I'm assuming is going to be something much bigger. Now unlike the Ultimate Gauntlet one-shot I felt that this first chapter was good for a short one, it and the summary itself catches interest, I really want to read the next chapter to see what happens.

My interest has been peaked by you mentioning the Scarlet Spider, is he a new character? An old character under a new name? This is something I'll keep reading to find out. Dont be too hasty with the progress of your chapters though, take a little time to describe character reactions, nothing in detail, something like what you did with Mary Jane in the first scene, but more importantly why is each member of this team willing to go against S.H.I.E.L.D. to resurrect Peter? What do they think about him to make them do this?

Cant wait to see what you do next, keep up the good work :)
Please Tell Me chapter 1 . 11/19/2011

I do like spiderman an awful lot for being a girl, I wouldn't mind seeing him coming back to life.

Can you please say who's saying what? I literally got so confused I had to keep scrolling up to see who was saying what.

Not meaning to be a bitch... I'm just having the year from hell.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »