Reviews for Engines of War
sky196 chapter 16 . 3/10/2016
These are really great stories and all the characters are written very well. Here's hoping this story gets updated soon
RosaLui chapter 16 . 1/24/2016
This is such a wonderful story. :) Hope you can finish it someday.
Priestess of Dan chapter 16 . 5/20/2015
This is excellent! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Lamarquise chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Are you ever going to finish this? I'd sure be interested in finishing it.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Update, please! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
I'm glad Rieekan and Tycho made it. Feel so bad for the rest of their team. :( So Alderaan created a bio-weapon, which made the Empire destroy Alderaan? Really? Well, that's rather 'creative' of the Empire. Hope the Rebels can get the truth out there! Um...that Dreadnaught isn't going to blow up, is it? :(

Update soon! :)
zedille chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Han...! Nothing ever good happens after you say that!

Things are going well for Tycho & Rieekan, poorly for Armand Isaard, and I see the Empire has stepped up their propaganda machine when it comes to Alderaan (that bioweapon lie is at least more creative than the stock "the Rebels did it" sort of response). I admit I don't recognize what's going on with Han and the Dreadnoughts - surely you're not moving the actual Katana fleet up this early?

Excellent chapter, as always, and I'm curious to see where things lead from here!

(psst, I think you have a mention of a "yoke" when you meant "yolk"?)
IntelEwok chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Wow, it was the surprise of the day, the week, the summer- just name it... I'm soooo happy it still goes on, and with the usual flawless characterization and creative ideas, I simply love it! Please, update again and sooner!
Forthereen chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Yay! I never lost faith that there would be an update some day :-)
Good continuation of the story, I felt right back at home in it!
ccp chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
Great update gotta love Hans bad feelings.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Update, please! :)
Shadow Wolf-99 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This story is brilliant! Very well thought out with a good, complex plot, and incredibly interesting. Love reading all the different storylines, it really adds dimension to the story. Great job, and can't wait to read the next update!
Forthereen chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
I'm so glad Leia got to tell her cousin off like that, but I'm still looking forward to the moment when Leia learns about what Varica did to Winter... :-D
Great writing, still loving it!
Iverik chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Enjoyed the story. Nice characterization of Luke and Vader. Could have done without the scene between Varica and Tycho. I appreciated the rescue of Dack, especially how it kept from making Vader seem weak. Not easy to do. Dialogue is well written. Is Varica going to get shot by the end of this? How far are you planning to go? Good work, Lt. Dan. Keep it up.
GraciaJavert chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
I was really excited to see this update. The continuing conflict between Leia and Varica makes for interesting reading. Nice work!