Reviews for The Enterprise Crew and the Sorting Hat
TractorBeam chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Cute although I disagree on some placements and felt a bit wierd about the women being placed in Hufflepuff; them being the only ones placed there. Also, it is not necessarily bad to be in Slythrin...hmmm. Im being picky lol; awesome idea! Thanks for writing!
mynamemattersnot chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
The only thing I don't get is Data requesting not to be in Slytherin. The android would want to be sorted into the most accurate house to his character. He would, of course, try to correct the hat if he felt the hat was inaccurate. 0_0!
Otherwise, you did a pretty good job.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hufflepuff is really the best house for Beverly! Now they just have to work hard enough to deserve her.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Give us a Slytherin!
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This was quite interesting! I agree with all of them. Are you doing anymore?
Rhapsodystar chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Okay! Worf glares at the hat... Bit weird but he glares at pretty much everything so I can say that's pretty cool.
Dread-Pirate-Not-Roberts chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
No Gryffindor?
D.T.Guthary chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Once again (I read the Voyager one first) I think you sorted these characters quite nicely, but, once again, there's the whole Slytherin thing. Do you have something against that house or something?

One other question. If the Sorting Hat could not detect the Doctor, how could it do it for Data? Despite him being an actual solid thing instead of "photons and forcefields", he is an android. How could the hat probe Data's mind if it's just a bunch of electronic pathways?
QOP chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
nice fic, even though I don't agree : Data is a ravenclaw and Riker is a gryffindor, but the rest are not in the houses they deserve:Geordy is a kind and loyal and nice hufflepuff, Weasly is a slytherin, Deanna is without a doubt a hufflepuff, Picard a ravenclaw, don't forget worf (a gryffindor) a,d Tasha (gryffindor)
Hideout Writer chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"You have a feeling? You're a hat!"
"You have a mechanical man for a friend, I wouldn't talk."
Great comeback! I 'bout split my sides reading that, and now my family is staring at me strangely...
androidilenya chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Haha, I loved Deanna's sorting. I think you did a great job matching people's personalities to the houses. I loved this story!
androidilenya chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ah, Worf was great. 'Slytherin has no honor...' Pfft. That was funny! And the thing is those houses perfectly fit their characters, too. Data is definitely a Ravenclaw, though that might just be 'cause he's an android, Geordi... is legitimately smart. So Ravenclaw. His reaction tot he hat was also funny... 'You have a feeling? You're a hat!'

You should follow this up! Do other Next Generation characters! I want to see Picard.

Great job.
ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
poor sorting hat! :)
Me chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Personally I would have put Data in Hufflepuff.

My favorite line is by Worf: "Slytherin has no honor." He says that all the time in the series "_ has no honor." It's quite a cliche, but I laugh every time.