Reviews for Xmen and Resident Evil:The Clones
chante chapter 10 . 2/5
Please make more chapters soon.
kc1690 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Haha! I really liked this chapter. There's a bit of everything and I like the humor you put in there.
kc1690 chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Ahh! Adam Charles and Eva Rain! I think that's one good way of naming them. Now Rain will forever be remembered as will Charles!
kc1690 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Logan is pissed! Daddy's coming! Better watch out!
kc1690 chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Haha! So she's pregnant! Yippie! And I think the baby no longer has it's powers as Alice had her own taken away. Umbrella knows where they are. Wolverine is going to be in killing mode if they don't back off.
kc1690 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Haha! Could Alice be pregnant?! Holy moly, imagine their babies!
kc1690 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Ahh! Logan is finally admitting his feelings! Wonder what their kids would look like and be like?
kc1690 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Well, things seem to be getting more intense. Umbrella will stop at nothing. And Alice thinks she may have found her soul mate, that's what she needs. every guy she seems to like ends up dead so it's something she needs.
kc1690 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Oooh! Yes! Can't wait! However, if they change what happens then the newest movie would be different than it is. Oh well here we go.
kc1690 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Ooooh! Alice and Wolverine are getting a bit close! Well, that could be good or it could be bad.
kc1690 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I think that the anti virus should do something to her powers, make her like from the comic book to where she keeps some of the powers permanently. Anyways, I really like it. Can't wait to read more.
Chaotic-Kindness chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
this has been a great story. I wonder where you will go from here.

good job.
Chaotic-Kindness chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
I love where you are going with this story. It is a cool concept. Can't wait for more.