Reviews for Groceries
Surreal Yume chapter 1 . 1/27
ShikaPower4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh, geez. So hot and well done! Dirty Gokudera... Love it.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Needy Gokudera is so sexy! The smut was wonderful, though you might want to cut out the 'to be continued' at the end :) Loved it!
Nicholaiz chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
wow hot hot HOTTTTTTTT! but where's the sequel! c'mon you can't stop here while you said 'TO BE CONTINUED' with capital letters to emphasize! 0.0
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
..eh? To be continue? But the lable said this is complete to the extreme! (QAQ)
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hot! You seriously write some of the best lemons I ever read. Love your works! Looking forward for more!
cale-cale chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
love it!
please keep writing!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
WHAT? It's not finished? Why the Hell you put a 'Complete' there? Damn you! This is so effing horny! I can't believe how LONG the sex scene was, OMG... -face still blushing- God... Well, whatever. This story of 8059 is the BEST so far but, VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII complete this story immediately! (Squalo) If not, i'll bite you to death. -calm voice- (Hibari)
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
major nose i thought the telephone one was good,this is better,and oh so so good...wish it were me with yamamoto though..wink wink.
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
AMAZING ! That's was the best 8059 story i ever read in my life ! pleae write more 3*favs*
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
. . .*dies*

lovedddddd it 3

that was one of the BEST smutfics i have everrrr met!

you always write such amazing fics

this was perfect.

YamaGoku fare the best! 3

my forever ultimate OTP.
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
uwha they're so naughty... but so hot...
Neurofuzzy chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Lol and I thought the first round was jammed packed with goodness but you added a whole new level with the second part. This was definitely 8059 at it's best :)
Yuu-chi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
You can rest assure that I'll be faving this when I'm off my phone and logged in.
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was so hot and adorable! You wrote Yamamoto and Gokudera so perfectly that I didn't find it odd that they decided to go two rounds in a grocery store broom closet lol. Gokudera was so cute in this chapter! Jealous Gokudera is always cute in my opinion but it was especially adorable in this story because he was showing Yamamoto how much he cared. I'm actually surprised that no one overheard them considering how loud they were XD. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read the sequel!