Reviews for Telecommunication
brightpastel chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
OKAY. WOW. HAHA. MMHHHM. I THINK...THIS IS THE HOTTEST 8059 FIC I'VE READ. I AM NOT KIDDING.

Phone sex is the best. I love you for writing this.
ShikaPower4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Great smut!
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
OH MY GOD HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTTTTT TO THE EXTREME!
sorry I thought you stopped in 'Groceries' and I just saw this and loved it so fucking much x3! this was so much hotter than the previous one. well done x3
OrpheusXRainyDays chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So fucking hot! Really talented stuff here, now you just need to write another sequel on Dera's homecoming
NewAngelRising chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was some nice, mega hot phone sexin' there! I could see it all so clearly in my mind. Amazing!

Now if only Takeshi had suggested that Hayato make use of a stick of dynamite...
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
OMG... -covers mouth- T-This is... Beyond words... Man, all your sex scenes are so damn fucking hot... How did you do that? I guess i won't bite you to death now. -withdraws tonfas- (Hibari) VOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, this is brilliant! (Squalo) THIS IS EXTREMELY EXTREME! (Ryohei) You're awesome! -thumbs up-
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
oh my dear u made me blush and feel the heat on my was so hot..oh my oh my..fanning myself here.
Mitsuu-chann chapter 1 . 11/28/2011

i have no words...
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
they are SOOOOOOO naughty... -nosebleed-
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
now you need a sequel of hayato coming home and being pinned on the wall and having shower sex, because shower sex is sexy.
AdaraLove chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Holy crap that was awesome! That was so hot! Have I ever told you how talented you are with these stories? They're always so creative and awesome! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see what you have for us next. You should make another sequel to this one, where Gokudera finally comes home. ;)