Reviews for In My Weakest Moment, You Make Me Strong
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I can definitely see this fitting in with the two where Gaius dies. Good companions.
kweandee chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awww...really good. Bravo! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
And suddenly, a Harry Potter reference.
SoulmatesForever11 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Ah that was so cute! I loved it, I love the story length also you made it slow to feel the love building but not too long. Well done :)
elfe136 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
oh, this is adorable.
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I'm unsure how a fic can break my heart into a million little pieces and then pick them up and glue them back together again but this one has.

I loved the fact you had so little speech in this. It really captured the way that Arthur and Merlin never really say anything when it's serious, they can just tell.

Guh. My emotions, though. I need to lie down.

PxSx
P'tite-Yume chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
that's so sweet :) nice done, makes me happy
Sharon T chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great first story
Michaela chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is the kind of story I am always looking with Arthur and Merlin. You did excellently, and I would love a follow up story of some kind.
floating fog chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That was awesome for a first slash fic! Love comforting!Merlin and poor!Arthur :)
Blueangel367 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really felt the want and need in this story, i thought it was so raw and very passionate, and i really enjoyed it so thank you xx
75daysofyou chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
awww. this was lovely :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
so beautiful and tender!
littleann84 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is b-e-a-uuuutiful :D

I've been hoping that someone would write a story like this. As much as I love all the whumped Merlin in the fandom it's nice to see the more vulnerable side of Arthur sometimes too ;)

I can't believe it's your first time writing slash! No need to be nervous hun, you did a WONDERFUL job _
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This so great, especially considering that it seems like Arthur doesn't know about Merlin's magic, but he KNOWS Merlin will help him, that he's not alone.

Good Job! :)