Reviews for Fooled
JulBram chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Rereading this lovely painful story. Open and ready for the next chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
So sad that soon after Maddie slaps Michael. So sad Maddie doesn't understand Ben was being used too, should sad for him. Wonderfully written. Thank you.
julieta
LN8866 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Poor Maddie. Its nice they can bond over something like this and give Mike some insight for how he hurt Fiona and how Maddie is hurting too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great story. Hey, thanks for sharing your personal background. You're a very strong woman. I think there are wonderful things in store for you.
Jack-Harkness-Fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Great interpretation. I LOL at the couch scene. Maddy would have had a fit if she caught them! Another amazing fanfiction from you
Coleen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Beautiful story. I've read it 3 times already. I love it
TDCSI chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
you kinda left it opened ended there a bit dontcha think?

Oh well, I never did like that Benny fellow, he seemed to fake. After learning he was an asset for Anson it all made sense, but getting poor Madeline involved is cruel. This Anson dude needs to be in Fiona's crosshairs and she 'whoops' pulls the trigger.
Dr4Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
sigh, I wish we had seen this on it

Kayden x
Trin chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Beautiful story and I absolutely loved the ending ;)
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Another beautifully written chapter. I liked how you've always developed and enhanced a deep relationship between Maddy and Fi. It really made an already excellent episode even better.
stevie chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
EPIC of my faves so far
TotalCowGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was a great story, I loved how Fiona comforted her.
laceylou chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So beautiful as always Amanda
Miesha chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I really love how you manage to keep Mike and Fi in character while still writing a believable, emotion filled story. I loved it
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Great story. I'm happy you wrote this. The similarity between what happened with Fiona and Michael and Madeline and Benny was just too similar, so I'm glad someone caught it and wrote it. Nice job! Have you seen the previews for the next episode? I don't want to give anything away if you haven't but what happens could be a great second part for this story.