Reviews for My Nicotine Grip
gamtavanderisolotp chapter 1 . 1/20
eeeee! j'aime cette histoire! i love this story
ScaryBones chapter 1 . 1/1
This was so wonderful - I've been looking for something like this for the longest time!
Gregory's so calculating and mysterious, and Christophe's just trying to make sure he's not going to be alone.
And I love it when Christophe's worked over in fics, and this one was written so wonderfully.
mimithenumberon chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
oh the sweet darling...X3 How could Gregory leave the paranoid, all but insane, psychopathic Mole? XD Great story! I loved reading it!
Donkerblauw Fluweel chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I am a bitch. I'm pretty sure I've read at least 20 of your stories and have not a left a single review. Always thinking: I'll do that later and not doing it in the end. Well, not anymore!
Can I just say that your Christophe is the bomb? He is paranoid, grumpy, and so completely French! You got him down to the way that he speaks, moves and the way he thinks about Gregory. Your Gregory is lovely too. All posh and dominant, just the way I like him. And the way they interact is so believable and endearing. The way Christophe seems to think for Gregory and Gregory still beating him in it. he he he.
The smut, as always, is exceptionally hot. In the kitchen! Naughty, naughty Gregory! I really loved this story :) Excellent work!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow, that was great. You see I run a Christophe blog, and have never seen the appeal of Gregstophe, I never got it but now I do. This was a perfect example of how they should be together hah.
I heart Blenders chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
um, i don't mean to be abrupt, but
i think you wrote like
the single greatest gregstophe fic in the world.

please keep doing what you do. you're amazingly talented.

kthxbai
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ah. I loved this. Perfect Gregory and perfect Christophe It was sweet, and loving, and rough, and cute, and sexy all at once. A beautiful polyglot of awesome, if you will. ;) I also liked that there was clearly a point and a purpose to the encounter - on both characters' ends - not just a random sex scene. Very clever. Your stories all seem to carry high quality writing styles and spot-on characterizations (and, um, really REALLY hot sex...xD). I'll have to check out the others sometime! BRAVO!

As always, thanks for writing & sharing!

;Shaku
So Many Things chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is the first M rated Gregstophe fic I read and it's really, really good! Super hot too /
Rayeli chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Fic in which Gregory tops. You are my fucking hero.
Cengjiheshi chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is so well-written! It's really rare to see Greg as seme...But I think this is profoundly in character. A sweet treat. Great job! :D
princessbelle212 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
loved this. different from my headcanon for these two, but very well written.
Petroica traversi chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Well then. This is fantastic. I'm going to go hide in a corner and cry about my writing now. XD
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
YAY KITCHEN SEX!1!1!11!1!ONE

Ooooooh they're so cute! I absolutely love their dynamic and I would love to read more of them.

I'm kind of braindead, so I can't really think of anything else interesting to say other than I really really loved it and this pairing. You do a great job at taking any pairing you're given and making it rock. Great job as always!