Reviews for What It Means to Be Alone
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awwwwwwwww. Yassen feels.
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You satisfied my craving with great prose. Thank you.
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
oooooooooooooooooo
Twinnie chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very good. Just the right dose of suspense and mystery, a good writing style... I enjoyed reading this.

The open ending is killing me. Yassen doesn't kill children, but now that he thinks of Alex as a man, his last words sound terribly like a threat. And then again, maybe they're not...

Good work, really
TheAwesomeJellyBean chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
naw! that was soooo sweet! in a slightly morbid way... anyway! loved it! really good!
Ragold chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love it. Yassen is not good, but not bad.
awesomosityrox chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
well poo... i was hoping it wouldnt be over

nice work :)
knighted lioness chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
this was so good! tense and exciting and a great characterization of yassen. would you consider writing more? the relationship between these two has always been the most interesting part of the series, in my opinion, and there is never enough fic about them!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was awesome. Possibly the best Yassen's-alive fix I've read.

I like how you characterized them, especially how Yassen wasn't all "I will do anything to help you, Alex!" - Yassen still working for Scorpia is more of a possibility.

Are you going to write more? What happened to the flash drive?
Meg chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I truly like this story. I hope you write more, it'd be a shame to see your talent wasted! Just one thing: Yassen's last name doesn't have a 't'. It's spelled Greogorovich. GregoroviTch is the wandmaker from Harry Potter.
Storage-Jar chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful. And that last line? Perfection. I really liked the concept of your whole story. Good job ;)
animato22 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
yeah first review ... wow good ... very well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2011