Reviews for Birthday Bash
OrigamiCranes chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
What?! You can't just stop there! It's been almost two years since the last update! Nnnggghhh! Please update soon, I love this story and I'm desperate to know what happens! Seriously, this has one of the best thought out plots I have seen in both fiction AND fanfiction, you can't just leave us hanging!
aceredshirt13 chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Wow... I honestly have no words. But I really want to see what happens.

By the way, this masked murderer sounds disturbingly like the villain of Dual Destinies, the Phantom (Asian mask, claiming that he is faceless and no one), but the creepy part is that this story was written before the game came out. Can you predict the future?
Wreith chapter 19 . 4/10/2013
Amazing story, I stayed up all night reading it in one sitting! Weird as it sounds, I've been waiting/looking for a fic with Phoenix on the run like this, and you've delivered beautifully. Please update soon, this is just too awesome and I'm dying to see what happens next! :)
blaziebla chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
Nice fic. Too tired to review properly. I apologize in advance for any nonsense I may accidentally write.

Sweet... You got BOTH lawyers on the run. One framed, one guilty (although that was admittedly not very well thought out on Edgeworth's part. Really, I'm quite sure he has the power to take them out from under the guards' noses, and then he could claim the prisoners just got away instead of getting caught outright breaking them out).

Achtung (boy I hope I used that right)! Gavin's involved. And he's an accomplice...? Hmm... Didn't think our culprit had it in him. But then again...

Oh, by the way, I suspect the culprit is Hobo!Phoenix. Why?

1: Beanie. First characters I thought of were Yanni Yogi and Hobo!Phoenix. I don't see how Nick could've stolen Yanni's face, but he technically would've stolen Hobo!Nick's face, figuratively if not literally.
2: The facts that Pearls is 10, Nick still has his badge, and Gavin isn't incarcerated or disbarred or anything for forgery together imply the Gramarye case occured differently here. In other words, we're in an AU. The culprit is supposedly a ghost with no face, or at least with none he can afford to display. It's possible that this "ghost" is an alternate Phoenix, whose timeline runs a little closer to canon. He may be bitter over certain differences in the timeline, or he may be trying to help Nick in a very, horribly roundabout way. That, or Protagonist!Nick is an imposter and all characters except the culprit are unaware of it. Of course, there's also the coma theory... Ahem.
3: The culprit seems Aizen-like; in other words, he sees every move and precaution the protagonists make coming long before it happens. Nick as he is knows his friends well enough that he probably COULD do that, if he tried and had motive to, but he doesn't. Hobo!Nick, on the other hand, has a good deal of junk on his shoulders- enough that could be used as a motive against the people he was close to in his lawyer days, seeing as he's gotten distant from them.
4: The culprit seems to parallel Nick. Them being more or less the same person would clear up that plothole.

Yeah, those are my top four. In hindsight, they make less sense out loud/on screen than in my head... *scrolls up to edit it* ... Er... Never mind... Wall of text... Whatever. I'm still tired... Bleh.

Plz update. This is awesome.
Katherine chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
STOP TOTURING PHOENIX AND MILES ! You certainly left me thinking about what is coming up next AND STOP LEAVING US AT CLIFF-HANGERS !

PS. It's a very written story
thecardboardunicorn chapter 19 . 10/13/2012
Another amazing chapter! :) thank you so much again. Loved the portrayal of the crime hating Mrs gant too.
Keep writing! (:
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
O_O please, for the sake of my sanity update soon!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
Not Damon Gant! NOOOOOOooooooOOOOOO

I like this story :3
thecardboardunicorn chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
I apologise for the serious delay, I wanted to review on my laptop.

Amazing chapter as usual ;u; I love your writing so much. & I love this story. I love the way you portray the characters. I loved it when De Killer was trying to 'de-humanise' Nick when he tried to help the erm, crazy lady. Makes me think this is probably the first step of many on that road and he'll end up as some heartless mess at the end.

Brilliant as usual. Can't stress enough how excited I am to see updates again. Thank you again & please keep writing! C:
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
Get him, De Killer! I hate Matt Engarde. I used to love him before I found out he was evil. He was playing me! I feel personally victimised by him. Pleeeeeeeeeease update soon!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
o_o I missed this, the darkness, the awesomeness :) seriously, keep up the excellent work
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
This started so innocently and funny and now...DEATH. I have one little thing to say to you.

If you kill Larry Butz, I will hunt you down. And I will kill you. You've already killed Gumshoe. You are not taking another one.

That was a joke but seriously. Don't you dare kill Larry.

I like this story :3
thecardboardunicorn chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
OHMYGOSH you updated! Thank you so much! It's great to have your story back on the most recently updated page!
A great chapter as always! I love that as soon as people begin to guess who the 'killer' could be, you go on to prove their assumptions wrong by including them in the story!
Thank you very much & please keep writing!
Bosslike Industries chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Omg i love this story.! Poor gummy D':.

The mention of Kristoph makes me think he's the killer. But meh...

Cant wait for the rest!
lalala chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
Please please please update this soon? I love it so much...