Reviews for My Saving Grace
sara chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
lovely couple they are and lovely story, you just made my day you know? i love this couple and i hope you will write sequel for this or another story about this couple. good work.
heili chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
Such a lovely story, I loved it. But please tell me you'll write sequel, pleeeease.
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Real good! Love it! :D
Ruka-x3 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
OH my goodness, I LOVED this story to death! My heart, oh my goodness I need to recover, it was so awesome. You both did such a fantastic job, you and Trulywicked should just get married and write fanfiction forever. I'll always be there to read it :)
Ruka-x3 chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
My baby's okay ;_; I'm so happy!
Ruka-x3 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
OH my god, my stomach just dropped. I hope he's okay D:
Ruka-x3 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
loooved it :D
Ruka-x3 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
omgg i love Hidan and Kakuzu, love love love.

Now on to the next chapter!
Ruka-x3 chapter 5 . 12/31/2011

*goes to read next chapter*
Ruka-x3 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Oh my god, I was SHAKING when Itachi and Neji were promising the ... 'things' they would do to each other. OH MY GOD. I could die.
purropolisprincess chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Well I definitely liked this story and the end was good!
richon chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
ooh no it's finished ! i really enjoy this story, love the plot. i am so happy to know that you will write some sequel ! thank you ! best wishes for 2012 ! see you soon I will keep my eyes open ...
AUehara chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
So perfect! *-* Loved! And I'm out of words. It was so perfect! D

.Atsuko Uehara
EatEmUp chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
So...I was wrong. But my idea would've taken nothing short of a miracle lol.

I saw the update for this and I was like "nooooooo!" I really was not looking forward to the end of this. But it was really good: Sweet and funny and sexy and happy all in one.
AUehara chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
What? So soon? Aw, I wanted more xD But that's OK, I guess. It was all well made and wonderful! Though I still would like some more... I want the next chapter! \o/ Oh! So Shizune's baby is going to be born? Awwww, Akatsuki's going to have a kid xD

Merry Christmas,