Reviews for Never That Simple
idreamofivan chapter 5 . 2/27
This was an awesome story. I wished it would have continued but well... You can't have everythin and it was awesome while it lasted.
StrGazr04 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Loved this! Never heard of this prompt being done before. Very interesting, especially with Sam having to deal with this forever now. Would love a follow up to this!
amour de amour de amour chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Wow. I have to say this is probably one of the best Supernatural fanfictions I've read on this site. The structure, pacing, characterization, it's all practically flawless. Your amount of medical knowledge is awesome, too. I don't think I've ever learned this much from a fanfiction! Long story short, definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Very late to the party, but I love what there is of this. It's SO good. xo
wolfypuppypiles chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
this is really good i love all the hospital stuff im learning so much
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
look, i now dean is hilarious and he cracks jokes every now and then
but in this that you wrote you make him seem like a clown, cracking jokes every freakin second.
do you think dean would joke about sam's health?...i don't think so.
but then again..your not a professional writer so whatever.
i don't think you know deans character that well though, no offense.
when i was reading this i found myself saying : "dean would never say that or do this"
quite a lot. don't get mad im jut being honest so that you can improve
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
you use too many curse words -_-
sam and dean dont even say that many curse words beside son of a bitch
Dbztron2 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Wow this is really good! Keep up the good work, update soon!
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Loved the story, any chance you've done a sequel? I love me some limp Sam!
KlutzyHanyou chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
I really liked this story! It could use a lovely epilogue though...hint, hint. :o)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
i loved this story protective!Dean is the best
kellywinchester chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Hi! This is a really good story, I wish you would find inspiration again and finish it. Your writing is flawless and your Sam and Dean are really in character! Cheers!
LucyK9 chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I've certainly enjoyed this story. On a scale of Hawaii to North Dakota what are the chances of you picking it back up? ;) Thanks!
PurpleBuffalo chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
The first chapter is SO funny!
FortitudoPhoenixo chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Amazing! I'm loving this story. Keep writing :)