Reviews for The Part I Can't Tell
MBP chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I think I noticed this because I wrote a story once (for Harry Potter) called The Dark I Know Well. I know this is old now, but it's pretty darn amazing. Also - I have to say I appreciated the little wink to Spring Awakening being that musical that Rachel really likes. I can't imagine why. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Please continue! I want a happy ending for my little Irish guy!
Dust in the Light-Crisi chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
...My God. A brilliant idea. I've been VERY dissatisfied with what Glee has done with Rory this season. He's just kind of wall paper. There was a couple boring-as-hell little love stories but other than that he has no characterization other than "He's Irish." And this is most definitely a major issue that a lot of people deal with. They can't just throw it aside like it's nothing. I wonder though...were you implying that he got raped by his father or mother or someone outside of his family? Such morbid curiosity...Poor Rory. I hope they do something with him soon that adds a fraction of the character depth you've given him here. Nice work. I've long been a fan of your Supernatural stuff and only just got caught up with Glee, so I decided to try reading some of your Glee. I'm glad I did. You truly are a master writer.
monkiimax chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I dont know what to say. It was magnific. I think you should continue it. I would love that, you know :D but even if you dont great fic!
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The raw emotion in this particular work is palpable. I thank you for writing it. You pulled it off skillfully.
TVTime chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, intense! I wanna read more!
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is just, wow. You've literally moved me to tears, it was absolutely incredible.
xCarlax chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Asfdjakdjaajsla ROOORY. I have such a soft spot for that boy QQ In my head, he's Klaine's love child, with Kurt's sensitivity and Blaine's cluelessness. That just makes this a million times worse. OH MY GOD WORDS CANT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW. Poor Finn, he does have the tendency to tell things he's not supposed to, right? First Quinn's pregnancy to Schue and the Fabrays, then outing Santana... I mean, it must've been such an emotion mess inside of him. Ajdjskak. LOVED IT IN THAT SICK KIND OF WAY IN WHICH READERS LIKE TO SEE CHARACTERS SUFFER.
Ocean chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love this story it's so amazing! Please write more.
Greta chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Omgggg poor roooory but I like it
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
My face and the noise i just made and the tears in my eyes and oh god OH GOD.

I love you for making me cry.
Hinata Jeane chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow, this story is really deep, very timely, and i really like it. Do you have plans on turning this to full fanfiction novel? It will be cool if you will.

p.s. Sorry for my english though.
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OMG YOU MUST CONTINUE! THIS STORY HAS GREAT POTENTIAL, YOU CANT STOP HERE! WE NEED MORE OF THIS FINN/RORY ANGST!
Finnagan Lover chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
You must continue this story, i dont care of this is completed u have to continue it
Meadowshine chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
.God.

This is so perfectly written, i just want there to be more, but you ended it perfectly too. You, my friend, are awesome.