Reviews for The Part I Can't Tell
sophiej698 chapter 1 . 4/29
dear author i love this story and you probaly aren't still writing could you do a sequel with Miss Pillsbury Finn and Mr Schue confronting Rory and him telling them what happened to him it could've been anyone who raped him but i would like it to have been his dad
thanks love the fic
sophiej698
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Oh my god...

Rory, my precious baby... D:

This is so not where I was expecting this to go. I went and looked up the song and was playing it in the background as I read this and just... oh my god.

You did an excellent job, though! Like, I stopped breathing somewhere in the middle and only realized it when I took this huge gulp of air after finishing because that was *so intense* and just... *AAAAAH*
GL chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Fuck this is good! I hope you continue with this
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
more please!
Turtlefan141 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I listened to the song as I this. You writing is tragically beautiful, and I could see this as cannon. You write completely in character, with such vivid description that Ican clearly imagine Rory singing his heart out in the auditorium. Well done.
grace chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Please, please, continue your story!
MBP chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I think I noticed this because I wrote a story once (for Harry Potter) called The Dark I Know Well. I know this is old now, but it's pretty darn amazing. Also - I have to say I appreciated the little wink to Spring Awakening being that musical that Rachel really likes. I can't imagine why. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Please continue! I want a happy ending for my little Irish guy!
Dust in the Light-Crisi chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
...My God. A brilliant idea. I've been VERY dissatisfied with what Glee has done with Rory this season. He's just kind of wall paper. There was a couple boring-as-hell little love stories but other than that he has no characterization other than "He's Irish." And this is most definitely a major issue that a lot of people deal with. They can't just throw it aside like it's nothing. I wonder though...were you implying that he got raped by his father or mother or someone outside of his family? Such morbid curiosity...Poor Rory. I hope they do something with him soon that adds a fraction of the character depth you've given him here. Nice work. I've long been a fan of your Supernatural stuff and only just got caught up with Glee, so I decided to try reading some of your Glee. I'm glad I did. You truly are a master writer.
monkiimax chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I dont know what to say. It was magnific. I think you should continue it. I would love that, you know :D but even if you dont great fic!
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The raw emotion in this particular work is palpable. I thank you for writing it. You pulled it off skillfully.
TVTime chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wow, intense! I wanna read more!
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is just, wow. You've literally moved me to tears, it was absolutely incredible.
xCarlax chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Asfdjakdjaajsla ROOORY. I have such a soft spot for that boy QQ In my head, he's Klaine's love child, with Kurt's sensitivity and Blaine's cluelessness. That just makes this a million times worse. OH MY GOD WORDS CANT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW. Poor Finn, he does have the tendency to tell things he's not supposed to, right? First Quinn's pregnancy to Schue and the Fabrays, then outing Santana... I mean, it must've been such an emotion mess inside of him. Ajdjskak. LOVED IT IN THAT SICK KIND OF WAY IN WHICH READERS LIKE TO SEE CHARACTERS SUFFER.
Ocean chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love this story it's so amazing! Please write more.