Reviews for Temporary Residents
AmyRose512 chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this is a pretty interesting idea, and I hope you continue it. :)
Phantress222014 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
want more please!
Genisis Prime chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
you should totally continue this it's a great idea
dancekiwidance chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This could be absolutely brilliant if you continue it :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I would like to read more of this story!
KIBucs15 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
more :D its so awesome!
CanUGuess chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
write a longer chapter. really good. SPITFIRE
Zoe BlackBlacke chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Pleeeeease update!
Irenerb chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
In Love with this story B)
3v3ry1luvsm3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love it. I never review so ur story's special. means I really like it and really want u to continue! so please do!
destinationzer0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I like it so far, I hope you would further explain about why they must move within the cave.

I would love if you could make a scene of memories of Paula and Lawrence. I can't wait to the next page.
spazmonkey s-j chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I really loved it and hope with all my heart that you continue! You seem, from what I've seen, very good at keeping them in character. I really love spitfire, especially when it's done well. Its a really good idea that I would LOVE to read more on. Keep writing!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
CONTINUE SOON PLEASE! I really loved it
ThaliaIsAwesome chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh come on you said please! I just had to review! Great story no wait thats an understatement it's amazing! Please keep writing I live reading and this just makes my smile grow! Purddy please wit cherries on top will ya update soon (I said PLEASE * in a annoying but cut voice *)!
JackalCringe chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is a nice idea actually. Not cliche at all in my opinion, and I wanna see where it goes. Hopefully some more Spitfire, hhm? *wink wink* Oh, at the end though it's just

Paula just smirked knowingly.

Paula knowingly smirked.

Paula just smirked, knowingly.

But you're a talented writer, so please update