Reviews for Of Coffee and Broken Hearts
Toph43 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
:D There are sparkles in my eyes. That sounds stupid, but they are there. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awwww XDCUTE XD! Hows is it that you write such captivating fics? 3 as usual it was well-written. Pure perfection! It was cute and engaging(if that makes sense) you write the BEST nejiten one-shots. Fanfiction should deem u a hero! Great job.

Signed

Princesshyuuga01
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like it, but I think I prefer the other two parts of the trilogy
Ariasujm-chan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Estas segura que solo es una trilogía? Es que las historias han sido tan buenas que dan ganas de seguir leyendo más acerca de esta saga...

Pero en fin, si esta llego a su fin, lo único que debes hacer es empezar otra! Jajaja cómo si fuera tan sencillo mi propuesta, pero en fin, eres una increíble escritora y creo que puedes crear otra trilogía que nos guste tanto a tus fans como la trilogía del café. Así que estaré esperando ansiosa las nuevas historias que cuelgues en la página.

Espero que las musas de la inspiración te acompañen y desde mi linda Costa Rica te digo:

PURA VIDA! XD
Rainclaw321 is not logged in chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Yay! Fluff! XD The couple as been growing on me, and this is a really well done one shot!

Rainclaw
AliceOtaku chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Too... cute...

;n;

Y U GOTTA BE SO GOOD AT WRITING NEJITEN FLUFF? XD

It was great in proportion. Fluffy, but you didn't over- do it (not that you ever do). Subtle romance.

& I LOVERS EET.

GOOD JOB, ME FRIEND. 8D

LOVE YOU!

AliceOtaku!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Why can I totally see them breaking up because they have to concentrate on studying? Theyre both such proud people sand want to achieve something, I think that would be really important for them. But Im very glad that in the end they understood whats even more important for them and that maybe they can concentrate on two things at the same time. ;)

And Nejis handkerchief, haha, I think he could really be like this? xD It was sweet that he seemed to know her the best from her friends when he was the only one who notcived her tears and her mood and did something about it. That was really cute. :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved this. Awesome job.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Aww, Neji's so cute! :) *squeals*
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Awwies! So cute! I love every NejiTen bit you write, so heartwarming and in character in its own little way. Amazing!