Reviews for Mortal Kombat: demon of the mist
I love history, i love couples ...please continued!
Anonymous chapter 32 . 5/31
I really enjoyed the story I think it's unique, sad that there is no ending and I would like to know if jade and smoke would ever meet again and hook up or maybe smoke is the one who help wakes jade up and save the day. I really admire the chapters with jade and smoke in it because I found it hilarious also when they meet khameleon for the first time.
Kakashi500 chapter 32 . 4/29
I'm loving this :)
I like this story a lot it has a lot of potential. But there are two things holding it back for me. One the grammar is the worse. I mean at times it seems to be written by a 6 year old get a beta reader. Two Juki she is just a over power marysue. She is like a 5 year old that annoys everyone but evry one loves. If she so strong why does she not kill sho khan and be done with it. Also almost no plot has happen for like 15 chapters. Most of it has been the charters just hanging in rain's room that needs to stop.
myulander chapter 1 . 4/14
nice job
Good story other then the most awared grammar and spelling mistakes every. Plus Juki sucks I mean she sucks on so many levels. She a marysue who is more powerful the dragon king that's dumb.
The BlackBlue Assassin chapter 31 . 4/11
Plz Continue its really cool!
CranberryVishnu chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hey - thanks for liking my DOA story Art of War! When someone likes my stuff, I always go to their page and see if they are writing anything. You are and it's great! What I like in particular are the environments you create. I can clearly see where the action is happening. Those messed up dudes in this prologue totally get what's coming to them - and I totally thought the boy Tomas was just going to be a poor little victim. I look forward to coming back here and reading through your chapters. Thanks for writing this.
Whirlwind chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Hey it's me again um if u could put Whirlwind in your story as a cyborg he's unit LK-74Z like I said he looks like sektor as a cyborg but blue and black. He has some of Fujins wind related moves and his X-Ray a great gust of wind blows the opponent towards him and his air clone Wind is on the opposite side of the opponent Whirl punches the fighter hard in the face breaking some of his skull and jaw the opponent then turns toward Wind and does a round house kick on him dislocating his jaw,then Whirl and Wind deliver a kick to the head and torso. Let me now what u think hope u like it.
Whirlwind chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
Greetings fellow warrior I am Whirl I am assassin for the Lin Kuei, my ability is control of the air/wind, and this is my are clone Wind he is a air replica of me together we are Whirlwind. Sadly the Lin Kuei turned me into a cyborg a sektor version i am a blue and black colored though. I was wondering if I could be in your story fighting for earthrealm. Please reply back
Jack Ashe chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Other then a few typos or misspellings its excellently written.
Suggestion Man chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
Bring Hydro back, please. Have them go on a quest to bring him back to life. Make sure it is only 1 or 2 chapters long, because it is good to focus on the main storyline. If anybody agrees with this please do the following. Post, "Bring back Hydro!" Thank you.
Jayluu78yahoo.com chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
What happened to scarlet?
az chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
wow awesome story thanks.
MayucchiSwordDancer chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I'm having trouble deciphering what they're saying due to the grammar X_X