Reviews for Mortal Kombat: demon of the mist
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 6/22
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Are you active? I miss you.
Angmar chapter 10 . 3/9/2016
pauvre pluie
Angmar chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Bon sa a l'air intéressent
Guest chapter 32 . 8/4/2015
I love history, i love couples ...please continued!
Anonymous chapter 32 . 5/31/2015
I really enjoyed the story I think it's unique, sad that there is no ending and I would like to know if jade and smoke would ever meet again and hook up or maybe smoke is the one who help wakes jade up and save the day. I really admire the chapters with jade and smoke in it because I found it hilarious also when they meet khameleon for the first time.
Kakashi500 chapter 32 . 4/29/2015
I'm loving this :)
Guest chapter 32 . 4/14/2015
I like this story a lot it has a lot of potential. But there are two things holding it back for me. One the grammar is the worse. I mean at times it seems to be written by a 6 year old get a beta reader. Two Juki she is just a over power marysue. She is like a 5 year old that annoys everyone but evry one loves. If she so strong why does she not kill sho khan and be done with it. Also almost no plot has happen for like 15 chapters. Most of it has been the charters just hanging in rain's room that needs to stop.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
nice job
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Good story other then the most awared grammar and spelling mistakes every. Plus Juki sucks I mean she sucks on so many levels. She a marysue who is more powerful the dragon king that's dumb.
The BlackBlue Assassin chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
Plz Continue its really cool!
CranberryVishnu chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hey - thanks for liking my DOA story Art of War! When someone likes my stuff, I always go to their page and see if they are writing anything. You are and it's great! What I like in particular are the environments you create. I can clearly see where the action is happening. Those messed up dudes in this prologue totally get what's coming to them - and I totally thought the boy Tomas was just going to be a poor little victim. I look forward to coming back here and reading through your chapters. Thanks for writing this.
Whirlwind chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Hey it's me again um if u could put Whirlwind in your story as a cyborg he's unit LK-74Z like I said he looks like sektor as a cyborg but blue and black. He has some of Fujins wind related moves and his X-Ray a great gust of wind blows the opponent towards him and his air clone Wind is on the opposite side of the opponent Whirl punches the fighter hard in the face breaking some of his skull and jaw the opponent then turns toward Wind and does a round house kick on him dislocating his jaw,then Whirl and Wind deliver a kick to the head and torso. Let me now what u think hope u like it.
Whirlwind chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
Greetings fellow warrior I am Whirl I am assassin for the Lin Kuei, my ability is control of the air/wind, and this is my are clone Wind he is a air replica of me together we are Whirlwind. Sadly the Lin Kuei turned me into a cyborg a sektor version i am a blue and black colored though. I was wondering if I could be in your story fighting for earthrealm. Please reply back
Jack Ashe chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Other then a few typos or misspellings its excellently written.