Reviews for Mortal Kombat: demon of the mist
CranberryVishnu chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hey - thanks for liking my DOA story Art of War! When someone likes my stuff, I always go to their page and see if they are writing anything. You are and it's great! What I like in particular are the environments you create. I can clearly see where the action is happening. Those messed up dudes in this prologue totally get what's coming to them - and I totally thought the boy Tomas was just going to be a poor little victim. I look forward to coming back here and reading through your chapters. Thanks for writing this.
Whirlwind chapter 29 . 8/26/2014
Hey it's me again um if u could put Whirlwind in your story as a cyborg he's unit LK-74Z like I said he looks like sektor as a cyborg but blue and black. He has some of Fujins wind related moves and his X-Ray a great gust of wind blows the opponent towards him and his air clone Wind is on the opposite side of the opponent Whirl punches the fighter hard in the face breaking some of his skull and jaw the opponent then turns toward Wind and does a round house kick on him dislocating his jaw,then Whirl and Wind deliver a kick to the head and torso. Let me now what u think hope u like it.
Whirlwind chapter 29 . 8/24/2014
Greetings fellow warrior I am Whirl I am assassin for the Lin Kuei, my ability is control of the air/wind, and this is my are clone Wind he is a air replica of me together we are Whirlwind. Sadly the Lin Kuei turned me into a cyborg a sektor version i am a blue and black colored though. I was wondering if I could be in your story fighting for earthrealm. Please reply back
Jack Ashe chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Other then a few typos or misspellings its excellently written.
Suggestion Man chapter 28 . 6/18/2014
Bring Hydro back, please. Have them go on a quest to bring him back to life. Make sure it is only 1 or 2 chapters long, because it is good to focus on the main storyline. If anybody agrees with this please do the following. Post, "Bring back Hydro!" Thank you.
Jayluu78yahoo.com chapter 28 . 5/22/2014
What happened to scarlet?
az chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
wow awesome story thanks.
MayucchiSwordDancer chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
I'm having trouble deciphering what they're saying due to the grammar X_X
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Dude, I swear to God this is like the best fanfiction story I've ever read. I love how you bring out the funny and sarcastic side of the mk kharcters!
crEPPYCCole chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
Yo wereodd22 new guy here. I just read this story 1000x when r u gonna start making new chapters seriously I cn help u with this
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter. I am SO excited!
Taziwazi08 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I have just one thing to say, this is just strait up awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
I'm soooooo excited for the next chapter of Demon of the mist. So excited!
Cyan Kolorful chapter 6 . 8/28/2013