Reviews for Eventually
g3njutsu chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
aw it ended cute, and you wrote it really well :) it was natural
muuu chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
;A; That was so cuuuuuuute
Miss West chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
... Interesting. I think i liked it.
song six chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Ok, I thought I loved your writing in the past two stories I read...but now I know I never knew love until NOW.

God, I can't get over how perfect this story really is, where do I even begin? Well, I loved it. I enjoyed it the whole entire way through. Usually with stories there will be a few parts here or there that are ok or aren't very rememberable (though your past two stories everything was wonderful as like this one, but every word one just plain counted...if that makes sense? I couldn't stop reading, and I couldn't speed through either even though i wanted to, but I wanted to make sure I enjoyed this because it was done so well! Your writing style is just simply amazing. I wish I have read your stories sooner, because in the YJ fandom there's not a lot of writing styles I've really particularly loved too much. Honestly, the only other person I seem to be in love with is Zeraphie, but now you too! And you have tons of stories I can start reading and reviewing! You have no clue how excited I am. You just...you're an awesome writer. I'm leaving it there before I continue to blab.

Let's start with the obvious. You know how to write about sex. I'm pretty sure we've established that before, but you've really outdone yourself because not only can you write about sex, but you...you write about sex. How do I word this? You can write...er...raunchy styled meant for pleasurable reading sort of sex. BUT apparently, you are also the master of writing realistic raw, awkward, sex. I'm not just saying that. A lot of people who write 'first times' don't seem to understand how gross and painful and long and tiring and hard the first time is. I mean, the idea that the first time is magical is quite romantic, but this here really nails how it goes in your first time. You even have it down to that awkward part afterwards where Robin has to admit it sucked for him. And I just LOVE how Wally wasn't thinking in the beginning, he was horny and in a hurry...like teenage boys are...ugh...not that I'm complaining...ok I am. But it's annoying. Anyways, I also love how ignorant Wally was to Robin's pain until afterwards, even more awkwardness and true! I have to wonder if you've done it before because this is just so good and so...true. I loved this so much, I was getting pretty tired of reading 'first times' where it all went well, and smoothly, without awkward movements and junk and shaking my head and rolling my eyes...actually...most times sex is like this...most times...sometimes it's that romantic lusty raunchy storybook scene...but staying on topic...this was great!

Now, onto bigger details. You really kept them in character, and not only that, but you characterized them in a fantastic way of how they would act if they were in a relationship. I guess it isn't a factor that you kept them in character, but what was wonderful was that you gave them believable behavior compared to who they in the show. You knew how to play with their personalities and keep the dialogue sounding like them. I really bought into this.

On another note, I thought it was super cute and sweet that Wally came back begging to not sleep alone and feeling bad and for researching alternatives, that was so sweet and cute and just plain adorable!

Alright, well thankyou so much for writing this! If you haven't picked it up by now, I love this and your writing style a lot!

- songsix
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I loved this and how akward it was you should write a sequel
Kenjin chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I liked it. You did a good job going outside of your comfort zone. And it's true, these things can get messy and hurt. It's good to read a fic where it's not all roses and daises during a two guy's first time. I liked the fluff at the end. Wish there had had been more cause well I can never have enough Wall and Dick. :)
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
DSLKGSDJGKSDJG

VALERIE

YOU BITCH

THIS

WAS

SO

GOOD

OH

MY

POOR

HEART

;_ ;
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
story fits the prompt well, and reminds me of my own experiences with my first boyfriend. of course, im a girl, but...
A. Reviewer original right chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Okay, first things first; I don't like this sort of thing (nor do I review. Like, at all). Also, I do not ship KF and Rob, though they are too adorable for words.

However, I found myself REALLY liking *this*, and I thought you should know why. :)

I liked how you kept true to their characters and the feel of the overall event. So (so, so, sosososososoSO) many fics make this (wide use of "this") seem like the most natural thing in the universe.

But my favorite part was when Wally came back with research on the subject. As someone whose favorite part of a conversation is Googling all the words and facts and dates that no one knows, this would have been my response if I was in that position (ha, not implying in any way that I would, of course).

I loved that Wally (who is so centered in science and facts and such), as soon as he was confused by a result in what could be pretty accurately termed an experiment, ran to see if that was comparable to other tests of the same type of experiment. It gave him a lot more character than I was expecting, and UNLIKE all the times people-in-Robin's-position forgive the people-in-KF's-position after apologies that involve tears and heartfelt speeches, I think I would have let him back in too.

Overall, good job! As soon as I get some sleep, I think I'll try more of your stories on for size. :)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Thank goodness. I was going to cry! I understand that Wally is a horny teenager, but poor Dick! That was so sad. How he said nothing and it hurt! His first time was hell. But you're a saint for adding the fluff in the end. Salvation!
xshe chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh dear, I love this.

It's realistic and cringe-worthy and accurate and oh, boys.

Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh Huny-Bun!

That's one of the reasons I hardly ever write out sex scene, not cause I don't loves them, but because I have trouble not making them entirely realistic and then I feel bad and awkward so I tend to avoid them.

Unless of course I don't.

-nods-

Anewho, love this Huny-Bun, especially the ending with Wally being all adorable and dorky and just so much like fucking Wally West it was unbearable! And it seemed so in character and just perfect of both boys and just GAH

Glad I stayed on the compy before having to jet off to work.